! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Deep Fakes - Page 12/14

Subject: Deep Fakes
« <> »
jlh1182 25.11.20 - 12:10pm
yawn.gif * +

vampboy 25.11.20 - 12:11pm

@ shadow27 - 25.11.20 - 11:57am
Not just ''fake videos''.. deep fake videos. Where people are doing and saying things that they never actually did. Watch the link obi posted if you want a good example.

Videos would be as unreliable as compromised images. I think people would get a hang of that pretty quickly. * +

shadow27 25.11.20 - 12:24pm

@ jlh1182 - 25.11.20 - 12:08pm
When it comes to things like this there's no room for ppl to make mistakes the results can be absolute chaos...... But you already knew that..

What kind of mistakes are you talking about? You seem to be projecting in this ultra paranoid way of yours.

Oh yeah, I'm manipulating the masses to be against BLM secret.gif

I'm causing absolute societal destruction via Prodigits!! Oh my gosh, the Absolute Power that I wield. I am.. unstoppable!! * +

shadow27 25.11.20 - 12:27pm
Alright, let's imagine that all books etc are (within the next 30 to 50 years) destroyed.. all old forms of media are sought out and obliterated, kind of a Fahrenheit 451 scenario.

Then you get to rewrite the remaining digital history however you see fit. It's a scary concept. I can almost guarantee that this will happen. * +

jlh1182 25.11.20 - 12:41pm

@ shadow27 - 25.11.20 - 12:24pm
What kind of mistakes are you talking about? You seem to be projecting in this ultra paranoid way of yours.

Oh yeah, I'm manipulating the masses to be against BLM secret.gif

I'm causing absolute societal destruction via Prodigits!! Oh my gosh, the Absolute Power that I wield. I am.. unstoppable!!

Shadow.. FFS.. the nature of what you don't appear to consider, when you should.. I'm reflecting on all the comings and goings if this place.. just here the point out the common recourse to ridicule when called is typical if u can admit it.. * +

jlh1182 25.11.20 - 12:44pm
I see your concept, yes it would be scary.. shadow I'm sorry dude it's what that na.zis did.. erased, Burned, and painted over.. Its a genuine apology because I don't think you saw it.. * +

jlh1182 25.11.20 - 12:50pm
Sleep walking into that one again was decided to not be allowed again.. if you don't see it there's going to be a long wait for peace and harmony.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index