! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

I think - Page 14/15

Subject: I think
« <> »
wildfern 6.01.23 - 03:04am

@ shadow27 - 6.01.23 - 02:42am
So.. where to start?

It's been 3 years since I signed up there.

To say that I'm much sought after for support and advice would be a massive understatement. I'm in with the Brazilians, Hawaiians, Canadians, Americans.. (Australia is a bit of a dead region there) I'm wherever I want to be whenever I want to be.

Sucks to be you guys, stuck in the same old chat rooms hehe.gif

Good grief... what the actual fu*k is wrong with u? Why are u so obsessed with this online chasing after lassies that u are never gonnae meet? Why cant u get this in reality? All ur doing is having a jam session with strangers... sucks to be u with ur virtual buddies n cant phone a few friends for a meet up n jam session, having a good old knees up, hearing, playing music, having a laugh... get rid of that ugly couch of urs, that thing stinks of ur dogs arse * +

em0soul 6.01.23 - 03:06am

@ wildfern - 6.01.23 - 03:04am
Good grief... what the actual fu*k is wrong with u? Why are u so obsessed with this online chasing after lassies that u are never gonnae meet? Why cant u get this in reality? All ur doing is having a jam session with strangers... sucks to be u with ur virtual buddies n cant phone a few friends for a meet up n jam session, having a good old knees up, hearing, playing music, having a laugh... get rid of that ugly couch of urs, that thing stinks of ur dogs arse

pmpl.gif * +

eyesore 6.01.23 - 03:12am

@ mikeymk - 6.01.23 - 02:50am
Sounds awesome, I'm dead jel.

Laugh * +

ogdenz 6.01.23 - 04:00am
Professional mermaid? Whatever next? * +

wildfern 6.01.23 - 04:25am

@ ogdenz - 6.01.23 - 04:00am
Professional mermaid? Whatever next?

Next he will be calling himself Egg Sheeran * +

ecto1 6.01.23 - 06:10am

Good grief... what the actual fu*k is wrong with u? Why are u so obsessed with this online chasing after lassies that u are never gonnae meet? Why cant u get this in reality? All ur doing is having a jam session with strangers... sucks to be u with ur virtual buddies n cant phone a few friends for a meet up n jam session, having a good old knees up, hearing, playing music, having a laugh... get rid of that ugly couch of urs, that thing stinks of ur dogs arse

lmao.gif * +

alanball 6.01.23 - 09:36am

Shadow beaten lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum