! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

I think - Page 13/15

Subject: I think
« <> »
trunking 20.12.22 - 05:22pm
What about hep? Should I learn from him too? * +

plasma40 24.12.22 - 02:44pm

@ shadow27 - 14.05.20 - 08:54am
I'm in love heart.gif omg

There's this girl, anyway.. I came across her randomly and she was singing and playing guitar in this livestream. She is incredibly talented. So I started talking to her and sent her stuff I wrote. She wrote a song from some of it and I'm so excited to collaborate with someone who has such a natural talent. I might hear it tomorrow. She writes her own stuff and has the most incredible voice. She's Hawaiian, actually she was born in the same hospital as Barack Obama lol

pmpl.gif * +

sisfreak2017 25.12.22 - 05:39am
Good luck with your romantic endeavors.
Hearts.gif * +

vdoubleya 2.01.23 - 08:13pm

@ shadow27 - 14.05.20 - 09:03am
I think I might be over that other girl who was getting mad about sandwiches and stuff. You know, I just realised I deserve better than that. She's married anyway.

Who gets that mad over sandwiches? And Uno? Seriously..

lol.gif * +

slick_01 6.01.23 - 01:11am

@ shadow27 - 14.05.20 - 08:54am
I'm in love heart.gif omg

There's this girl, anyway.. I came across her randomly and she was singing and playing guitar in this livestream. She is incredibly talented. So I started talking to her and sent her stuff I wrote. She wrote a song from some of it and I'm so excited to collaborate with someone who has such a natural talent. I might hear it tomorrow. She writes her own stuff and has the most incredible voice. She's Hawaiian, actually she was born in the same hospital as Barack Obama lol

Cool story bro * +

shadow27 6.01.23 - 02:42am
So.. where to start?

It's been 3 years since I signed up there.

To say that I'm much sought after for support and advice would be a massive understatement. I'm in with the Brazilians, Hawaiians, Canadians, Americans.. (Australia is a bit of a dead region there) I'm wherever I want to be whenever I want to be.

Sucks to be you guys, stuck in the same old chat rooms hehe.gif * +

mikeymk 6.01.23 - 02:50am
Sounds awesome, I'm dead jel. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page