! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Australian fires - Page 28/28

Subject: Australian fires
« <
zonino 20.01.20 - 12:16pm
Never mind that 3 of our state's had damaging hail the size of golf balls yesterday.
A little bit of flash flooding in some areas but last I heard there's still fires.
Even if the fires are all out the clean up from hundreds of thousands of hail damaged cars and the devastation of the fires is draining us * +

cleancut 20.01.20 - 09:45pm

@ budgiesmuggler - 7.01.20 - 05:54am
My local council must be donating a lot..
From the billions they've received over the last decade clearing and developing koala habitat into housing..

All because the fu*kbags they imported to rob me need somewhere for me to pay for them to live in.

Maybe they could also donate what they haven't spent on bushfire prevention over the same time.

They've been getting quite slack on invasive plants and feral animals too.

But we did get an extra 6 foreign owned gas stations, 14 child care centers and an lgbt flag on the water tower.

'The fu*kbags they imported to rob me'

Wow, what knd of twisted logic is that?

They're there to fu*k your women mate and drink all your beer * +

cleancut 20.01.20 - 09:47pm

@ wakeup4 - 12.01.20 - 06:06pm
How many roos, koalas and goannas were killed off during the fires of the great 39 year drought of AD 1174 to 1212? A lot more you can safely bet than have been killed in 2019/2020. But back in the 12th and 13th century, Australia was blessed with having not a single left-wing academic or greenie blogger to tweet heartrending pictures of burned wildlife. What a civilised place it must have been: brown snakes, taipans, funnel web spiders, scorpions, salt**ter crocodile, sharks but not a single whining progressive to lower the tone.

You're such a * +

cleancut 20.01.20 - 09:56pm
Bell end isn't swearing sad.gif * +

mok214 21.01.20 - 01:55am

@ zonino - 20.01.20 - 12:16pm
Never mind that 3 of our state's had damaging hail the size of golf balls yesterday.
A little bit of flash flooding in some areas but last I heard there's still fires.
Even if the fires are all out the clean up from hundreds of thousands of hail damaged cars and the devastation of the fires is draining us

Yeah, I heard that and wondered how you feel about Oklahoma weather. Lol.gif * +

budgiesmuggler 21.01.20 - 11:42am

@ cleancut - 20.01.20 - 09:45pm
'The fu*kbags they imported to rob me'

Wow, what knd of twisted logic is that?

They're there to fu*k your women mate and drink all your beer

Importing welfare trash from some of the worst regions in the state.
dotted between million dollar homes.
Charging me for the privilege.
Turning a quiet safe town into a warzone in a decade.

I know..
It's not the nazi, anti brown, anti immigrant post you were hoping to rub your he-clit over tonight.
I mean they're most likely 98 percent white trash..

I did say the n word today though..
twice.
If that helps. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page