! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UK Politics cont... - Page 1760/1789

Subject: UK Politics cont...
« <> »
ogdenz 6.07.24 - 02:00pm
It's being reported that Starmer is going after the gangs not the asylum seekers.
He should actually be organizing a safe and legal route for asylum seekers.
That would more or less put an end the gangs and the small boat crossings. * +

alanball 6.07.24 - 02:06pm

@ wakeup4 - 6.07.24 - 01:57pm
Starmers first press conference not one question about the boats. The globalist media have gone quiet all of a sudden. Seems like the invasion will continue at pace.

I only ever heard of this from you. Literally nobody bangs on about it in the pub, at the match or wherever. Maybe he didn't get asked coz it's only relevant to the numpties that believe enemies of the working class come on dinghies and not private jets * +

wakeup4 6.07.24 - 02:39pm

@ ogdenz - 6.07.24 - 02:00pm
It's being reported that Starmer is going after the gangs not the asylum seekers.
He should actually be organizing a safe and legal route for asylum seekers.
That would more or less put an end the gangs and the small boat crossings.

The more they bring in the more votes for nige like I said earlier they will just destroy themselves * +

alanball 6.07.24 - 02:40pm
It's taken 9 years to get an extra 200,000 votes what are you going on about lol * +

wakeup4 6.07.24 - 02:44pm

@ alanball - 6.07.24 - 02:06pm
I only ever heard of this from you. Literally nobody bangs on about it in the pub, at the match or wherever. Maybe he didn't get asked coz it's only relevant to the numpties that believe enemies of the working class come on dinghies and not private jets

I dont blame them for wanting to come here who wouldnt with all the free stuff. I blame these globalist sellouts for doing fk all about it. * +

trunking 6.07.24 - 02:50pm

@ wakeup4 - 6.07.24 - 02:44pm
I dont blame them for wanting to come here who wouldnt with all the free stuff. I blame these globalist sellouts for doing fk all about it.

I'd go there and live in a council house. * +

wakeup4 6.07.24 - 02:54pm

@ trunking - 6.07.24 - 02:50pm
I'd go there and live in a council house.

You will get your rent paid trunky free healthcare and loaded debit card * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1789
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum