! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UK Politics cont... - Page 1600/1714

Subject: UK Politics cont...
« <> »
obi_jon 25.05.24 - 08:22am

Whose side are you on mok, the MAGA posterboy or the indigenous people's? * +

obi_jon 25.05.24 - 11:02am

@ wakeup4 - 24.05.24 - 05:09pm
Yes we know obi the tories are globalist puppets of course they will never do anything about immigration

Note the use of the royal we by the person who has been creaming his knickers with enthusiasm for their Rwanda immigration pantomime like some teenage girlgirl.gif might do for the latest boyband i've never heard of.eyeroll.gif

Do you honestly believe that people don't see how full of shit you are?acrobat.gif * +

obi_jon 25.05.24 - 12:00pm
Arch-tory shithead Michael Gove is the latest rat to flee the sinking ship, announcing that he is not running in the election and is stepping down as an MP.clap3.gif

He's one to keep a beady eye on what he does next, whatever it is will almost certainly be nefarious, corrupt and/or criminal, maybe even a combination of all those things, oh and you can bet your house he'll be coining it in from somewhere/someonesearching.gif. * +

alanball 25.05.24 - 12:05pm
Was gutted about that. Wanted to see him losing his seat at the polling station a la Michael Portillo the pair of c**ts * +

obi_jon 25.05.24 - 12:20pm

@ alanball - 25.05.24 - 12:05pm
Was gutted about that. Wanted to see him losing his seat at the polling station a la Michael Portillo the pair of c**ts

That's exactly why he's fkng off now, to deny us all the pleasure of seeing that happen.

I'm fairly sure a lot more of them will be doing the same, rather than face getting thrown out by the electorate. * +

obi_jon 25.05.24 - 12:34pm
I can't see Grease-Smogg risk staying, although he is arrogant enough to do so. * +

alanball 25.05.24 - 12:41pm
Little Rishi has wrong footed everyone with this including his own party who obviously aren't ready. 150 wards atm without Tory candidates in place and that will increase in the forceeable. Over 100 wards with no Labour candidate as well. That Tory c**t Starmer is putting someone who benefits from the NHS privatisatio up against Corbyn and there's idiots out there that stink Labour will be the NHS saviours lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1714
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index