! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UK Politics cont... - Page 1558/1714

Subject: UK Politics cont...
« <> »
obi_jon 6.05.24 - 03:13pm

@ alanball - 6.05.24 - 02:59pm
So you admit your original post on it is absolute nonsense then?

No, I still think that sending your kids to a religious school is no guarantee that they'll be safe from anything, it just means there will be gaps in their education and they will be indoctrinated with falsehoods. * +

wakeup4 6.05.24 - 03:15pm

@ obi_jon - 6.05.24 - 03:13pm
No, I still think that sending your kids to a religious school is no guarantee that they'll be safe from anything, it just means there will be gaps in their education and they will be indoctrinated with falsehoods.

Meanwhile in the real world * +

alanball 6.05.24 - 03:17pm

@ obi_jon - 6.05.24 - 03:13pm
No, I still think that sending your kids to a religious school is no guarantee that they'll be safe from anything, it just means there will be gaps in their education and they will be indoctrinated with falsehoods.

There's no guarantee that they couldn't be harmed in a non religious school though, or do you know something I don't? And that's not what your initial comment implied anyway. * +

alanball 6.05.24 - 03:19pm
The continuous shift in the goalposts is telling tbh * +

obi_jon 6.05.24 - 03:19pm
Galloway is essentially saying he doesn't want his children to learn about gay people, he would rather send them to a school that preaches to them that gay people are ''abnormal'', just like he was taught!!facepalm.gif * +

obi_jon 6.05.24 - 03:24pm

@ obi_jon - 6.05.24 - 10:06am
Imagine thinking that sending your kids to a Catholic school is protecting them from ''abnormal'' homosexuality!facepalm.gif

It literally teaches them that being gay is ''abnormal''. Imagine what happens if the kid being taught this just happens to be gay themselvesdislike.gif.That's how you end up with people like Anne ''pray the gay away'' Widdicombe. * +

alanball 6.05.24 - 03:26pm
He didn't mention how he was taught. And he said his children that go to school in Scotland get protected from it and his children schooled in England don't. From what I remember, and I've listened to it twice, he didn't relate it to relogion * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1714
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index