! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thoughts 17 - Page 697/2006

Subject: Thoughts 17
« <> »
vampirebutterfly 6.05.20 - 08:44pm
Ipsy's Summer Ready set * +

ufohunter 6.05.20 - 08:52pm
Need to get 4 sets of keys from the locksmith tomorrow (two ahead and two below)
Tried to find the right key to the closet but the one key, and the only one, that actually worked won't open the lock (somehow it locked, but won't open).
It's slightly mismatched, but I found the right series of keys that should contain the right one. * +

vampirebutterfly 6.05.20 - 08:58pm
I wanted a recipe, not your life story. * +

ufohunter 6.05.20 - 09:48pm
Hazelnuts! Yumyum.gif
Got to love Ferrero Rocher

* +

ufohunter 6.05.20 - 10:00pm
Craving Nutella spread on slice of bread * +

crimson 7.05.20 - 01:02am
So I don't think blonde is gonna work out for me after all. My hair got darker over the years and my natural hair colour is more like a light brown now. So I have to bleach to be blonder. But I don't want to anymore. My hair grows really fast, and bleach is no fun. I think it's time for me to embrace my natural colour. * +

piggle 7.05.20 - 02:22am

@ crimson - 7.05.20 - 01:02am
So I don't think blonde is gonna work out for me after all. My hair got darker over the years and my natural hair colour is more like a light brown now. So I have to bleach to be blonder. But I don't want to anymore. My hair grows really fast, and bleach is no fun. I think it's time for me to embrace my natural colour.

Go fu*king mental it's the perfect time. Shave a perfectly horizontal, clipper width, motorway of stubble right across yer heed and dye one half forest green.

* +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-2006
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index