! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thoughts 17 - Page 1721/2006

Subject: Thoughts 17
« <> »
crail 6.07.21 - 03:19am
It's okay, don't be sad, he's with the ladyboys in the sky now angel.gif * +

corpse81 6.07.21 - 03:37am
Bit weird when people kept on rationalising what they do and have done even when nobody tries to question them. Must have been guilty of something eh? * +

tazdevil 6.07.21 - 09:00pm
My office HR keeps FORCING me to get vaccinated, and I just hate the constant pushing. So pestering! * +

sisfreak2017 6.07.21 - 09:03pm

@ tazdevil - 6.07.21 - 09:00pm
My office HR keeps FORCING me to get vaccinated, and I just hate the constant pushing. So pestering!

Get it done, Taz. Everyone at general forum will hold your hand.

Do feel feel to chop random wondering hands off. lol.gif * +

tazdevil 6.07.21 - 10:00pm
Look, I'll continue to wear a mask until we have reached herd immunity. It's about protecting each other, but when it comes to the vaccine - I'm paranoid, and it worries me that they are moving so fast. I don't wanna stick some chemical into me without years of stringent testing. * +

tazdevil 6.07.21 - 10:00pm
They are admitting that they don't know the side-effects on those with allergies or those taking other meds, and asking people to wait at vaccination centres for at least an hour. Yikes! I need time to watch how people are affected, and whether their d*cks are falling off or not. * +

3mel 6.07.21 - 10:24pm

@ tazdevil - 6.07.21 - 10:00pm
They are admitting that they don't know the side-effects on those with allergies or those taking other meds, and asking people to wait at vaccination centres for at least an hour. Yikes! I need time to watch how people are affected, and whether their d*cks are falling off or not.

you would've heard by now * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-2006
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index