! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/usa.. - Page 73/351

Subject: trump/usa..
« <> »
kimjongl 28.06.19 - 09:01am
[link]http://thefederalist.com/2019/06/27/bernie-sanders-forced-to-admit-he-would-raise-taxes-on-the-middle-class/[/link] * +

phallica 28.06.19 - 09:07am
Biden did terribly, at one point saying his goal was to beat Trump on becoming president. Yang pretty much ignored, I think the Yang Gang's dead in the water. * +

kimjongl 28.06.19 - 09:11am
Biden just has to stay alive long enough to split the Democrats after the DNC rig it for him. Apparently Tulsi received the most interest after the debate and the media and moderators unfairness towards her was pretty obvious. * +

kimjongl 28.06.19 - 09:14am
I actually have a feeling Biden might drop out eventually. He seems sickly. Slurring his words, having brain fades, he just seems low energy. There's no way he could keep up with a campaigning machine like Trump. * +

shadow27 28.06.19 - 10:15am
Tulsi.. yes.gif I said it quite a while ago, but I can imagine (for some unknown reason that I don't understand) that she could go far. * +

bozzalad 28.06.19 - 12:17pm
So after all the moaning n groaning about cuts and council tax hikes after all the job losses blackpool council reveal their tree planting efforts cost taxpayers 100,000 gbp for a grand total of ten fkn trees.

That's someone's year made.
* +

obi_jon 28.06.19 - 02:35pm
Trump's Scottish golf course has 'destroyed' a set of protected sand dunes that were designated as an SSI(site of special scientific interest). Scottish National Heritage say they have now removed the sites SSI status as the damage caused by the Trump golf course means the unique habitat has been lost or damaged beyond hope of repair/recovery and is now no longer worth protecting.

[link]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-48789620[/link] * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-351
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index