! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/usa.. - Page 6/351

Subject: trump/usa..
« <> »
kimjongl 1.06.19 - 02:28pm
At this rate I hope the Democrats keep talking about impeachment. Pelosi is smart enough to know it's a losing issue for her but she has to pander to the likes of the brainless AOC. * +

piggle 1.06.19 - 02:29pm
Oh right, so is anyone here who champions boom and bust a business owner then? * +

phallica 1.06.19 - 02:47pm

@ kimjongl - 1.06.19 - 02:28pm
At this rate I hope the Democrats keep talking about impeachment. Pelosi is smart enough to know it's a losing issue for her but she has to pander to the likes of the brainless AOC.

Pelosi knows it's a dead horse, and it'll be a circus that will inevitably make Trump appear even more vindicated when it falls flat, just like the Mueller report. * +

kimjongl 1.06.19 - 02:59pm
They're even lowering the temperature on calls for Mueller to testify. They know the Republicans on the committee would have a field day with him with what's increasingly being exposed as a politically motivated special counsel probe that Mueller likely knew had no basis early on but still dragged out. * +

shadow27 1.06.19 - 03:43pm
Aren't the Falun Gong the ones who are persecuted in China? * +

obi_jon 1.06.19 - 04:24pm

@ shadow27 - 1.06.19 - 03:43pm
Aren't the Falun Gong the ones who are persecuted in China?

Yes, the Chinese government doesn't like them at all. That doesn't mean that they're not complete fruitloops though, take this 1999 Time magazine interview with their founder and spiritual leader Li Hongzhi(who believes himself to be a living incarnation of Buddha) for example, in which he talks about aliens invading earth, amongst other things.maniac.gif

[link]http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2053761,00.html[/link]

They also attract sympathy from some certain groups in the west because of their strongly anti-communist stance, but are equally criticized by others for their racial bigotry, homophobia and promotion of pseudoscientific beliefs. * +

kimjongl 1.06.19 - 05:24pm
And they're also known for being correct in their reporting in the previous article it seems. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-351
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search