! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/usa.. - Page 4/351

Subject: trump/usa..
« <> »
tranie 31.05.19 - 12:22pm
3 yankie hellicopters just flew over my house, big fk off double rotator beasts. Must be getting ready for the dons visit, next week * +

obi_jon 31.05.19 - 02:34pm
Boeing CH-47 Chinooks?

Might not have been yanks though, the RAF uses them as well. * +

tranie 31.05.19 - 02:37pm
yep thats them. Dunno if they were yanks, was just guessing they were rehersing for his visit. They did last time he was here nod.gif for about 2 weeks before his vist and a few days after. There was all kinds of air traffic movement. * +

obi_jon 31.05.19 - 02:48pm
You're probably right though and was the yanks rehearsing for Fat Donny's upcoming state golf trip. 2 Apache helicopter gunships flew over here the other day, they were too high up to tell if they were USAF or RAF though. * +

3mel 31.05.19 - 02:56pm

@ tranie - 31.05.19 - 12:22pm
3 yankie hellicopters just flew over my house, big fk off double rotator beasts. Must be getting ready for the dons visit, next week

we get them down the road here every couple of weeks or so all year-round.

my sister lives near Portsmouth and was saying about having special services in town checking out all the tower blocks and high vantage points in the area. * +

obi_jon 31.05.19 - 03:06pm

@ strawfox - 30.05.19 - 04:32am
The Wall Street Journal, citing a May 15 email from the White House to military officials, reported that a directive was given that USS John McCain needs to be out of sight from the landing deck of the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered a speech Monday (Tuesday, local time) at Yokosuka Naval Base, south of Tokyo.
According to the Journal, a tarp was hung over the name painted on the ship and a barge was moved to further block the ships name from sight. Sailors from the USS John McCain, who typically wear caps with the ships name on them, were reportedly given the day off when Trump visited.
Every officer who went along with this in hiding the USS John McCain should be deeply ashamed of themselves. They hid the name of a P.O.W. + war hero to protect the fragile ego of a coward who received five draft deferments to avoid service.

The stupid thing about this is the ship isn't even named after the recently deceased senator who petty, draft dodging, Cadet Bone Spurs so publicly feuded withnono.gif, it was named in honour of both his father and grandfather John S. McCain Sr and John S. McCain Jr, who were both highly decorated 4 star US Navy Admirals.
Not one member of the Trump family has ever actively served in the US military, let alone provided 3 decorated veterans. Trump's grandfather fled to America to avoid conscription into the German military under Kaiser Wilhelm. * +

tranie 31.05.19 - 03:27pm

@ 3mel - 31.05.19 - 02:56pm
we get them down the road here every couple of weeks or so all year-round.

my sister lives near Portsmouth and was saying about having special services in town checking out all the tower blocks and high vantage points in the area.

about 30 years ago i used to work at the ministry of defence in whitehall. I was servicing the air conditioning. Working night shift. my security pass allowed me free access to any office, any floor. when the queen was doing her queenly stuff and she is out and about. We would get a memo saying to stay away from the windows just incase you may get shot. Unfortunately we didnt get a memo one night. I popped up onto the roof for a quick joint. Its a nice view over london from there. I just finishing off my joint and staring at the view when 3 armed cops come walking towards me shouting. lol.gif a nearly p00ped myself. showed them my pass and said i was working downstairs just came up for a cig. They told me off and said the queen was gonna be around the next day, dont do it again, naughty boy. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-351
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search