! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sri Lanka Bomb Attacks - Page 15/17

Subject: Sri Lanka Bomb Attacks
« <> »
recurve16 29.04.19 - 11:07am

@ ladibud - 29.04.19 - 09:10am
so what I am saying is this... I am asking how many attacks have been carried out by ppl being all veiled up.

I am asking how will this make a difference in terror attacks when ppl have been forewarned but did nothing. how will this change that?

i don't want to hear about anyone's personal feelings about the full face veil. I want to know how it will change anything terror attack related.

You didn't specify Sri Lanka here, so I just assumed it was an open question. * +

ladibud 29.04.19 - 11:08am

@ recurve16 - 29.04.19 - 11:03am
Like it or not, CCTV face recognition is becoming more of a feature on our streets these days, muzi's know this, and they also know if they drape a sack over their head, they can stroll around undetected...

I am not Ogdenz. I will not spend the next two years of my life ping ponging the questions to you. you haven't answered them and it's just your prejudice speaking now. doesn't mean you are not right, I just means you have answered my questions about Sri Lanka with anything near factual at all. I shall leave this subject here with you. we are just going in circles with this right now....

looking for fleas on Cheri sounds more stimulating than this merry go around longtongue.giflol.gif * +

ladibud 29.04.19 - 11:09am

@ recurve16 - 29.04.19 - 11:07am
You didn't specify Sri Lanka here, so I just assumed it was an open question.

I said in this case. tsssssk skase.gif ;) * +

recurve16 29.04.19 - 11:12am

@ prattle - 29.04.19 - 11:06am
If you bring in a burka ban, the people who use them to avoid detection wont use them, theyll use something else and the only people youll punish will be religiously obedient people

The burka isn't required in their religion though, a lot of women who wear it are being obedient to their husbands or fathers because other muzi men can't be trusted to see a bit of female flesh without wanting to molest it.
But hey if you're cool with that, then it's fine... * +

kimjongl 29.04.19 - 11:21am

@ prattle - 29.04.19 - 11:06am
If you bring in a burka ban, the people who use them to avoid detection wont use them, theyll use something else and the only people youll punish will be religiously obedient people

It isn't a burka ban, it's a face covering ban. * +

prattle 29.04.19 - 11:28am
Thatll ruin halloween * +

kimjongl 29.04.19 - 11:33am
Just be culturally diverse and dress up as prophet mohamed instead. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply