! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) - Page 105/108

Subject: Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic)
« <> »
obi_jon 25.09.23 - 11:47am
Is it possible that the event commonly known as The Big Bang, was actually the formation of a gigantic White Hole which has been constantly emitting matter into this universe ever since?idea.gif * +

shadow27 25.09.23 - 02:09pm
Maybe it fuels itself, or the destruction of another section of space fuels this one. * +

obi_jon 25.09.23 - 03:54pm

@ shadow27 - 25.09.23 - 02:09pm
Maybe it fuels itself, or the destruction of another section of space fuels this one.

I was thinking more like an endlessly repeating cycle. If, say long, long into the distant future, all the matter in this universe is eventually consumed by black holes, and all the black holes eventually merge together into one singular colossal mega-giant black hole, then the whole process begins again as matter ejected from the white hole on the other side. * +

obi_jon 22.10.23 - 12:53am
The annual Orionid meteor shower is at peak intensity tonight, caused by the earth passing through the dust trail left behind by Halley's comet. Surprisingly the skies have unexpectedly cleared up here but I haven't seen any yet. * +

obi_jon 30.10.23 - 07:44am

@ obi_jon - 25.09.23 - 10:31am
That's what they taught us at schoolnod.gif and was the general consensus before Hawking radiation became known.

What follows is simply the clearest and easily understandable explanation of what Black Holes are and what the latest thinking on Hawking radiation implies. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... beg.gif[link]Prof. Brian Cox:https://youtu.be/pGsbEd6w7PI?si=mdsBvUo99wvYlVQi[/link] * +

3mel 31.10.23 - 01:14am
[u][link]THE EARTH
HAD
RINGS:http://youtu.be/DUztyRYQ5iU?si=IVTKe3gd4oQ5wHfg[/link]
[/u]
Answer With Joe video. * +

obi_jon 22.11.23 - 06:38pm
Something may be very wrong with our current understanding of the universe. A strange new far-distant object has been observed by the JWST that acts like a massive black hole except that it appears to be emitting regular ''flashes'' of energy, such massive amounts of energy in fact that the data is still being checked to make sure it's accurate and not some sort of weird anomaly or a fault that is causing false readings. If the data is confirmed it may well be the most energetic object ever observed in the universe and may utterly change everything we know, as the emissions appear to break the known laws of physics by travelling at approx 6x the speed of light.whoaa.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-108
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index