! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Left Wing Kryptonite - Page 4/67

Subject: Left Wing Kryptonite
« <> »
recurve16 26.01.19 - 10:53am

@ dan27notts - 26.01.19 - 10:48am
My 11 year old has just done sex education at primary school, i cant see what purpose it has served him apart from he now finds it hilarious to say sperm whale

Lol.gif * +

recurve16 26.01.19 - 10:54am

@ obi_jon - 26.01.19 - 10:50am
Often the ones who complain the loudest about gay rights etc are the ones who have some unresolved issues with their own sexuality buried away deep in their closets.

What are your thoughts on the actual topic though ? * +

bozzalad 26.01.19 - 10:54am

@ recurve16 - 26.01.19 - 10:41am
Why bother asking me the difference, if you've already deemed my reason irrelevant ?

We all know how much I dislike pandering to and appeasing Muslims.
I also dislike pandering to the loony left, there's absolutely no need for the snowflakes and unicorns to be shoving all the sexuality and gender crap down primary aged kids throats the way they are.

The whole idea of this topic is to show the real hypocrites, let's see how many of our resident lefties who normally defend Islam can say they are right on this occasion...

See no evil. * +

bozzalad 26.01.19 - 11:00am
I'm sure this happened before at another school, with the result that police n social workers investigated the children n parents involved on a suspicion of a hate crime. * +

ogdenz 26.01.19 - 11:01am

@ recurve16 - 26.01.19 - 10:52am
So what if it is the latter, but your muzi mates protesting (which you're happy with) gets the lessons shut down or even the gay headmaster sacked ?

They have the right to protest. Do you think they shouldn't have that right?
I don't believe their protestations should stop the school teaching tolerance for lesbian and gay people.
* +

ladibud 26.01.19 - 11:02am

@ bozzalad - 26.01.19 - 11:00am
I'm sure this happened before at another school, with the result that police n social workers imvestigated the children n parents involved on a suspicion of a hate crime.

that's really over the top. * +

recurve16 26.01.19 - 11:04am

@ ogdenz - 26.01.19 - 10:47am
If she doesn't like it then yeah take your kid out of that school. She said the school should be teaching maths,English etc. I bet it does teach those subjects.

Why bother upsetting people with protest if you think she should just take her kid out of the school if she doesn't like it ? You're just contradicting yourself... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-67
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index