! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Left Wing Kryptonite - Page 3/67

Subject: Left Wing Kryptonite
« <> »
dan27notts 26.01.19 - 10:48am

@ deusexmachina - 26.01.19 - 10:46am
The religious are holding us all back. Oh and when you look at countries that have the lowest levels of teenage pregnancy and the ages that they were taught sex education then there isn't any real argument against teaching it young. Unless of course you love teenage pregnancy.

My 11 year old has just done sex education at primary school, i cant see what purpose it has served him apart from he now finds it hilarious to say sperm whale * +

slago 26.01.19 - 10:48am

@ ladibud - 26.01.19 - 10:22am
as i said, I could be a tad confoosed between you and Dan.

You're always confused. Lol * +

obi_jon 26.01.19 - 10:50am
Often the ones who complain the loudest about gay rights etc are the ones who have some unresolved issues with their own sexuality buried away deep in their closets. * +

ladibud 26.01.19 - 10:50am

@ dan27notts - 26.01.19 - 10:46am
That was me regarding the school with gender fluid pupils but my point here isnt angreeing who is wrong or right, its more an open ended question to people like bambi, newt, obi etc. What do they feel is right here, protecting the beliefs of minority groups like islam? Which when anyone is critical of islam they always say is racist, islamophobic etc or is it more important to protect minority groups like the LGBT community from homophobia?

yes that's the fu*king post lol.gif

oh that's gotta be a tough one for some ppl and could make one think.

anyway I don't mind ppl being critical of Islam. I am too. I am critical of Christianity too. * +

ladibud 26.01.19 - 10:50am

@ dan27notts - 26.01.19 - 10:48am
My 11 year old has just done sex education at primary school, i cant see what purpose it has served him apart from he now finds it hilarious to say sperm whale

laugh.gif * +

recurve16 26.01.19 - 10:52am

@ ogdenz - 26.01.19 - 10:36am
Is it promoting homosexuality or is it promoting tolerance of homosexuality? If it's the latter then that's cool.

So what if it is the latter, but your muzi mates protesting (which you're happy with) gets the lessons shut down or even the gay headmaster sacked ? * +

deusexmachina 26.01.19 - 10:52am

@ dan27notts - 26.01.19 - 10:48am
My 11 year old has just done sex education at primary school, i cant see what purpose it has served him apart from he now finds it hilarious to say sperm whale

Well here is hoping he continues to find it hilarious for many, many years. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-67
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum