! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union - Page 98/337

Subject: Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union
« <> »
bozzalad 12.12.18 - 12:15pm

@ obi_jon - 12.12.18 - 10:08am
I think the leave campaigns(the mere fact that there was more than one leave campaign always struck me as being a big red flag that there were competing agendas at work), misled the public as to what the reality of brexit would actually be like.
It's telling that the people bankrolling the leave campaigns would all be at serious risk from the incoming international anti-corruption laws and financial
/offshore banking regulations, that all member states of the EU are legally obliged to abide by and after brexit would no longer apply to us.
Basically Brexit is about giving the British banksters a get out of jail free card.yes.gif

don't talk fkn wet ffs
leave won because remain had nothing to offer, it really is that simple
as for ''misled the public as to what the reality of brexit would actually be like''
yes remain did outright lie and try n mislead us, it didn't work
we still voted out * +

bozzalad 12.12.18 - 12:16pm

@ obi_jon - 12.12.18 - 10:44am
British politics is a disgrace and this whole brexit debacle is turning the country into a laughing stock on the global stage.dislike.gif

no its the likes of you doing that

* +

dodgey 12.12.18 - 12:20pm

@ obi_jon - 12.12.18 - 10:44am
British politics is a disgrace and this whole brexit debacle is turning the country into a laughing stock on the global stage.dislike.gif

Its the EU that's looking a laughing stock in reality facepalm.gif * +

ogdenz 12.12.18 - 12:25pm
Get ready for the return of Esther McVey.
As for Rees Mogg he said he has no interest in becoming PM..that means he has. That guy has absolutely no interest in ordinary,working class people.
He despises them. He looks upon ordinary people with disdain,as does Boris Johnson. Keep having faith in them and you will keep being let down. * +

say.what 12.12.18 - 12:26pm

@ obi_jon - 12.12.18 - 10:08am
I think the leave campaigns(the mere fact that there was more than one leave campaign always struck me as being a big red flag that there were competing agendas at work), misled the public as to what the reality of brexit would actually be like.
It's telling that the people bankrolling the leave campaigns would all be at serious risk from the incoming international anti-corruption laws and financial
/offshore banking regulations, that all member states of the EU are legally obliged to abide by and after brexit would no longer apply to us.
Basically Brexit is about giving the British banksters a get out of jail free card.yes.gif

I mean it's not like we've had nearly 40 years to judge. * +

ogdenz 12.12.18 - 12:37pm
May warns Brexit could be cancelled if she is toppled as Prime Minister. * +

jlh1182 12.12.18 - 12:44pm

@ slwnoris - 12.12.18 - 08:36am
Well they done it now, the back stabbers of the tory party are out to get Mrs May out, what a bunch of fools, you just watch the trouble this is is going to cause. I predict leaving the European union without a deal, jobs will be lost, companies will start leaving because of trading with the European union will come with to many problems, can you just think about it, raw materials going from the European union into the UK then the UK sending the finished goods back out into the European market. Both sides lied during the in out vote. This situation just proves all the mp,s care only for there own vested interests. How can attacking the country prime minister at this time help get any sort of deal, what's happening now is madness.

do you honestly believe this scenario will happen because they got rid of may?? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-337
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index