! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union - Page 97/337

Subject: Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union
« <> »
obi_jon 12.12.18 - 10:44am
British politics is a disgrace and this whole brexit debacle is turning the country into a laughing stock on the global stage.dislike.gif * +

say.what 12.12.18 - 11:28am

@ slwnoris - 12.12.18 - 09:26am
They are not backing the people, I voted out but I expected the government of this country to behave in a grown up way and act like adults and go to the European union and broker a sensible deal for both sides. But it seems the European union and our government have the same attitude as David Cameron, to throw a kiddie tantrum and cut and run, just look at Boris Johnson he like a fox gaining access to a hen house it ends in a blood bath, the labour party jumping for joy there could be a general election, ALL of them are looking towards there own interests, Jacob rees mogg was and continues to be a trouble maker. If we do have a general election the nobodies me and you should refuse to vote, think about if no one turned out to vote, we could show them the contempt we now hold the lot of them in. The game they are playing is dangerous.

Mogg is a gentleman personified, he is far from being a trouble maker, I think he is the only decent one out them along with Davis * +

say.what 12.12.18 - 11:30am

@ kimjongl - 12.12.18 - 09:53am
Didn't David Cameron offer a deal before the referendum? I seem to recall a 7 year 'emergency brake' on free movement among other things. The result of the referendum shows explicitly that No Deal Leave won.

Correct * +

say.what 12.12.18 - 11:35am
If may wins tonight... I demand another vote * +

dodgey 12.12.18 - 11:46am
May will win tonight, stupid doing it though, all the UK wants now is WTO Brexit and a big fk off to the EU and not her stupid deal. * +

say.what 12.12.18 - 11:54am
If she wins it means the same mps backing her are also the same that won't back her deal * +

say.what 12.12.18 - 12:07pm
I think the PM will win, that won't fix anything because her deal won't get through, leaving us with a leader who's authority is crushed but absolutely untouchable at the same time chin * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-337
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index