! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union - Page 4/337

Subject: Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union
« <> »
newt182 5.11.18 - 01:31pm

@ say.what - 4.11.18 - 07:55pm
I think a very anti eu party will emerge, media and leftists will go into hysterical overdrive calling them far right, but realistically millions will be labour voters... Hopefully it will smash the 2 party system

Looking forward to the next labour government. Like I said before the tories got into power, it would have been extremely bad for any government to deal with brexit and I was glad, in a way, that Labour lost. Bye bye tories. A far right party will just be the same as ukip and not get any seats. Labour winner.gif * +

eyesore 5.11.18 - 07:15pm

@ newt182 - 5.11.18 - 01:31pm
Looking forward to the next labour government. Like I said before the tories got into power, it would have been extremely bad for any government to deal with brexit and I was glad, in a way, that Labour lost. Bye bye tories. A far right party will just be the same as ukip and not get any seats. Labour winner

Pmpl pmpl.gif * +

say.what 5.11.18 - 07:16pm

Looking forward to the next labour government. Like I said before the tories got into power, it would have been extremely bad for any government to deal with brexit and I was glad, in a way, that Labour lost. Bye bye tories. A far right party will just be the same as ukip and not get any seats. Labour winner

hilarious * +

newt182 5.11.18 - 07:28pm
Wait and see * +

bozzalad 5.11.18 - 08:42pm

Looking forward to the next labour government. Like I said before the tories got into power, it would have been extremely bad for any government to deal with brexit and I was glad, in a way, that Labour lost. Bye bye tories. A far right party will just be the same as ukip and not get any seats. Labour winner.gif

you won't live long enough to see a labour government * +

d.boon 11.11.18 - 01:11am

Now you are admitting Labour lost the last election. It's kind of ironic that the lefties/MSM claimed it was a disaster for May/Tories. As for Brexit it has proved hard for the Tories since they are split but they may overcome it especially if they realise that they could lose the next election which could usher in Anarchist Abbott, Communist Corbyn Marxist McDonnell * +

kristy59 11.11.18 - 08:16am

@ slwnoris - 5.11.18 - 01:39pm
And I forgot, it was reported David Cameron has made it clear he wants to be return to the house of commons, now he finished writing his book, so when there a seat vacant he will be in there like a rat up a drain pipe, he the coward who ran away from the out result vote, and now it's Mrs May taking all the flak.

This is the man who said he would stand by the country whatever the vote then when ppl voted LEAVE EU, he resigned doh * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-337
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index