! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union - Page 101/337

Subject: Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union
« <> »
dan27notts 12.12.18 - 05:21pm

@ newt182 - 12.12.18 - 12:56pm
If may wins we are either leaving on her deal or not leaving at all. If she loses I would think the tories will lose support to keep them in power. Then Labour can try and form a government

Then Corbyn (being a leaver) leads us out the EU anyway * +

newt182 12.12.18 - 05:24pm

@ slwnoris - 12.12.18 - 05:15pm
All the mp,s who want to stay in the European union should form a new party, if they feel so strongly about staying in, if they are so sure the voters now wish to stay in the European union they shouldn't worry about winning there seat in an election if they truly think the people they say they represent really want to stay in, and the same goes for those mp,s who want out, I'm fed up with all the fun and games, all of those wa nkers in the commons should pack it in, they will still be OK when things comes crashing down, it's just like the second world war, none of them had to fight and die. But they didn't mind everyone else dying. Did they

Why should the majority of MPs have to leave and create a new party? Brexit promised a brighter future for the UK and that's what people voted for. Of course people want better standards of living. We now know it was all lies and we will be worse off leaving. If MPs want something different to what was voted for, they should be the ones to leave and start their own party. Like you said, if they have the support what are they worried about. * +

newt182 12.12.18 - 05:26pm

@ dan27notts - 12.12.18 - 05:21pm
Then Corbyn (being a leaver) leads us out the EU anyway

That will be a good outcome for you then. Great, let's make it happen. * +

tranie 12.12.18 - 05:36pm
what comprimses have the EU made to the UK ? keep reading that both sides made massive comprimises, only ones i can see is the Uk's surrender to the EU dunno.gif * +

newt182 12.12.18 - 05:40pm

@ tranie - 12.12.18 - 05:36pm
what comprimses have the EU made to the UK ? keep reading that both sides made massive comprimises, only ones i can see is the Uk's surrender to the EU dunno.gif

We have said all along the EU doesn't need the UK but everyone kept banging on about how important the UK is. That is proof they don't need us. They rejected everything we asked for. * +

say.what 12.12.18 - 05:42pm
Which is why we voted to leave * +

newt182 12.12.18 - 05:42pm

@ slwnoris - 12.12.18 - 05:37pm
As I've said before, if the common market had stayed as it was a trading market then this mess wouldn't be happening. It got to big, gained to much power, taking governance from it members governments, that's where everything went wrong. A good idea with good intentions corrupted but those who run it. But gutless governments of all there members went along with everything because they to saw it as away to build a European empire. Something hit ler would have been proud of.

How would Hitler be proud of a multicultural state with many different religions, and things like equality laws and more rights for people? lol.gif That's complete crap. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-337
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index