! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Guess the next celebrity - Page 8/9

Subject: Guess the next celebrity
« <> »
trashy 8.10.18 - 10:37pm

@ dodgey - 8.10.18 - 09:24pm
You'd be surprised to know that a lot of the times that is the case, they just need something to take their minds off it, a nice holiday will usually do the trick or throwing yourself into your job and also time is a good healer, all these people who sit around moaning that they are depressed are making themselves worse by sitting around moaning and crying about something they can't change.

Those people aren't depressed. They're sad. People with depression usually try and hide it and fake being happy for the sake of people around them. I had a friend with depression who I had no idea about until they told me. A Friends dad also killed himself because of it, and his family had no idea * +

mikeymk 8.10.18 - 10:40pm

@ dodgey - 8.10.18 - 09:43pm
Time does make things get better, youre getting your head around something and the shock of something bad does go away so u can look at something better, a death for example, when it happens its horrible and you think about not being able to cope, but some time later you realise you can cope with it and come to terms with it.

Yes and that's tactic. Some can get over a death in hours, others can take decades...

It's not that time has healed them, it's how long it took their attitude etc to do it. * +

ladibud 8.10.18 - 10:41pm

@ dodgey - 8.10.18 - 11:22am
Just googled about Mel B, she apparantly got PTSD due to going through a divorce lol.gif aww poor her, welcome to the divorce club and stop moaning about it. Don't think a divorce puts her in the same category as a soldier who saw friends blown up in a war or had to clear up the mess, a firefighter who was at something like Grenfell or a kid who was at the Manchester bombing. Stupid bi**h facepalm.gif

I didn't know there was a competition. * +

ladibud 8.10.18 - 10:42pm
I will haunt any fkr who comes over my death in a matter of hours.... * +

mikeymk 8.10.18 - 10:44pm
You cannot haunt someone. They can only allow themselves to be haunted. * +

trashy 8.10.18 - 10:49pm
Comes... over your death what.gif * +

3mel 8.10.18 - 10:54pm

@ ladibud - 8.10.18 - 10:42pm
I will haunt any fkr who comes over my death in a matter of hours....

oh God am I gonna have to read back now ? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum