! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Everything Russia - Page 454/458

Subject: Everything Russia
« <> »
crail 20.05.24 - 10:06pm
Doesn't affect me dunno.gif I just don't see the point in the war * +

crail 20.05.24 - 10:31pm
Surely anyone would be against the murder of babies and women * +

alanball 20.05.24 - 10:57pm
Only times I've seen it supported in here is the Zionists coz theyre killing brown babies. Wrong thread for that though. * +

obi_jon 20.05.24 - 11:44pm

@ alanball - 20.05.24 - 09:04pm
Putin has been showing restraint for years in the face of NATO aggression. The war started in 2014 thanks to a Western coup, not in 2022 like most of you believe. The Ukrainian N4zi's have done what you say there but I should support them because our media say I should? Pull the other ffs lol

Like Russian state media is trustworthy? You're using the exact same Kremlin propaganda that they do.

Russia tried to poison the former Ukrainian president Viktor Yushchenko 10yrs before that in 2004, in an attempt to prevent him winning an election against the Kremlin controlled predecessor, that's what sparked the Orange Revolution. * +

obi_jon 20.05.24 - 11:48pm
Didn't Galloway have a show on RT. * +

obi_jon 21.05.24 - 12:06am

@ alanball - 20.05.24 - 09:26pm
It was Zelenski that incorporated the Azov Battalion in to the army. If you're knowledge and defence of it is 'isnt Zelenski a Jew's that just shows you know very little about it and it's a lazy comment tbh. 'a few bad eggs' lol the political system, police and armed forces are all infiltrated with N4zi's

[link]There are nazis fighting on both sides:[link]https://is.gd/tbnOyb[/link] and there's a lot more of them in Russia than there are in Ukraine. * +

alanball 21.05.24 - 12:16am
Yep and that Wagner leader was one. It's not me that pretends one side is good * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-458
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index