! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

TMI - Page 26/27

Subject: TMI
« <> »
deusexmachina 28.12.21 - 07:33pm

@ nikkei - 28.12.21 - 07:24pm
When I shift my bewb... I can feel the ribs I've broken that healed weird.

I have those. Lumpy ribs. * +

nikkei 28.12.21 - 07:38pm
Yeah! Just lil rib lumps. Can feel lumps in my shins from conditioning too. Im like walking bone braile. * +

ogdenz 28.12.21 - 07:43pm
After a sh*gging session in the late 80s I left the girlfriends parents place without having a chance to shower. Stopped off in the boozer on the way home for a few beers. Went to the urinal and as i was pissing i realised my todger stank. The bloke next to me said 'Someone's been having a good time. .it fu*kin honked. * +

ogdenz 28.12.21 - 07:49pm
Was at The bar with a good mate one night and i saw a gorgeous redhead with a lovely arse,she was about 10 feet away. Being a bit drunk i was telling my mate what id like to do to her..I walked over to speak to her,tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around only then I saw she was a hairy faced bloke. * +

deusexmachina 28.12.21 - 08:03pm

@ nikkei - 28.12.21 - 07:38pm
Yeah! Just lil rib lumps. Can feel lumps in my shins from conditioning too. Im like walking bone braile.

braille. * +

3mel 28.12.21 - 10:38pm

@ ogdenz - 28.12.21 - 07:49pm
Was at The bar with a good mate one night and i saw a gorgeous redhead with a lovely arse,she was about 10 feet away. Being a bit drunk i was telling my mate what id like to do to her..I walked over to speak to her,tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around only then I saw she was a hairy faced bloke.

with a lovely arse.

on that subject, I was watching this video yesterday and thought that must happen to the fight coordinator in the video quite a bit.

[link]http://youtu.be/HwuwgJR2Qg8[/link] * +

mikeymk 28.12.21 - 11:22pm

@ deusexmachina - 28.12.21 - 07:33pm
I have those. Lumpy ribs.

I have them in my back from the car crash, so i have to sit forward in hard-back chairs. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index