! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Non Lethal Weapons - Page 7/8

Subject: Non Lethal Weapons
« <> »
obi_jon 14.04.24 - 08:04am

@ mr.krabs - 14.04.24 - 05:12am
I see that shadow27 gets his news from websites that have a tendency to spread fake news. They did not play ultrasonic sounds. Wouldn't that have affected the thousands of American troops? They did play loud American music to get on the nerves of enemy soldiers.

Thanks to Rupert Murdoch and his ilk most mainstream aussie media also has this tendency. Sky News down under is exactly like Fox is in the US, only worse. * +

obi_jon 14.04.24 - 08:17am

@ obi_jon - 7.04.24 - 09:59am
New evidence about ''Havana Syndrome'' strongly suggests a [link]sustained and hostile campaign of covert Russian attacks on US citizens:https://youtu.be/JdPSD1SUYCY?si=wEw2rDCDfQb6Mss3[/link].

Just so we're clear and everyone is paying attention that could easily be considered an act of war.

Any guesses on who the allegedly targeted ''sitting US congress member'' might be? My immediate thoughts went straight towards Mitch McConnell and his blank-out incidents.dontknow.gif * +

obi_jon 14.04.24 - 08:25am

@ mr.krabs - 14.04.24 - 05:12am
I see that shadow27 gets his news from websites that have a tendency to spread fake news. They did not play ultrasonic sounds. Wouldn't that have affected the thousands of American troops? They did play loud American music to get on the nerves of enemy soldiers.

Yeah but a ''psychoacoustic attack'' with ''the intention of altering mental states of their enemies'' is much scarier sounding than ''they played some rock music really loud to annoy them''lol.gif * +

obi_jon 14.04.24 - 09:18am

@ obi_jon - 14.04.24 - 08:17am
Any guesses on who the allegedly targeted ''sitting US congress member'' might be? My immediate thoughts went straight towards Mitch McConnell and his blank-out incidents.dontknow.gif

They could easily use a device such as this to scramble Trump or Biden's brains and whose to say they haven't done that to one or both of them already? This is a national security issue that effects both Democrats and Republicans alike, a foreign adversary could take out a sitting US president no matter their party affiliation and that should worry everybody.afraid.gif * +

obi_jon 16.04.24 - 10:32am

@ obi_jon - 14.04.24 - 09:18am
They could easily use a device such as this to scramble Trump or Biden's brains and whose to say they haven't done that to one or both of them already? This is a national security issue that effects both Democrats and Republicans alike, a foreign adversary could take out a sitting US president no matter their party affiliation and that should worry everybody.afraid.gif

Trump's latest and increasingly frequent brain glitches might lend some credence to the above. He can barely string a full sentence together. * +

obi_jon 16.04.24 - 10:42am
Imagine a weapon like that strapped to a satellite stealthily scrambling brains from above. * +

obi_jon 16.04.24 - 11:55am

@ obi_jon - 14.04.24 - 08:04am
Thanks to Rupert Murdoch and his ilk most mainstream aussie media also has this tendency. Sky News down under is exactly like Fox is in the US, only worse.

[link]A case in point:https://youtu.be/uS1EhW2I8rU?si=R38Ij__Bxu4PsSlM[/link]chin.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index