! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Non Lethal Weapons - Page 3/8

Subject: Non Lethal Weapons
« <> »
ogdenz 8.03.18 - 10:51pm

@ crail - 8.03.18 - 10:49pm
The note that makes you sh*t your pants

I've had one of those through my door from the bailiffs. * +

mikeymk 8.03.18 - 11:11pm
drumsolo.gif * +

sisfreak2017 9.03.18 - 01:32am

@ jayna - 8.03.18 - 10:29pm
Try turnin ya tr*nny down low so ya cant hear any sound. But not off. The white noise is enuff to send ya doo lally.

you need to experience tinnutus if think white noise is badhitten.gifdizzy.gifdead.gif * +

musho77 10.03.18 - 06:28am

@ ogdenz - 8.03.18 - 08:31pm
Hmm didn't Kate Bush write a song about the military using ultra low bass frequencies that liquified human organs?

theres a video on youtube called brown noise the frequency is supposed to make you s**t your pants but it doesnt work, not that im sad it doesnt fart * +

obi_jon 10.03.18 - 12:15pm
The 'brown note' is an urban myth. * +

obi_jon 10.03.18 - 12:42pm

@ shadow27 - 8.03.18 - 08:32pm
Limited literature within the infrasonic frequency range allows for an array of research speculating conspiracies within the utilisation of infrasonic frequency ranges as a means of non-lethal weaponry and crowd control. As a result, this could lead to a plausible suggestion that military application of non-lethal audio weapons have not been made publicly available chin.gif

Do you remember the story a little while ago about a suspected 'sonic weapon attack' on the US embassy in Cuba that had made some people ill? There were diplomats being recalled and all sorts of conspiracy theories and accusations flying around about it. Turns out it might not have had a malicious source after all and could well have been the result of unforseen effects produced by the yanks own covert surveillance equipment.
[link]http://www.thedailybeast.com/did-these-computer-scientists-solve-the-cuban-sonic-attack[/link] * +

shadow27 10.03.18 - 12:51pm
Yeah, I do remember that! I am trying to figure out if anyone would use them would we even know ooh and one thing I forgot to share was a supposed Naz.i sound weapon from WWII. Hang on.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index