! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Opinions and Views... - Page 4/6

Subject: Opinions and Views...
« <> »
piggle 23.01.18 - 01:45pm

@ ladibud - 23.01.18 - 06:29am
I was pro death penalty for many years. .. I remember the day Saddam Hussein was executed and the reactions from ppl around the world. It sickened me tbh

It was gen that I actually really stopped to think abt what death sentence can really mean and how I just could never justify it.

And this * +

musho77 23.01.18 - 01:50pm
i used to think lenny henry wasnt funny but as i got older i realised he was fking awful * +

ladibud 23.01.18 - 02:09pm
Awesome Piggle at all your replies in here. Really great stuff... And I agree, if we don't change along the way, ourselves and our opinions and views then we haven't lived, grown or learnt a thing. * +

ladibud 23.01.18 - 02:22pm
Sisfreaks post just reminded me.

Suicide, I used to think it was only selfish ppl who did that. .

Actually I have changed a lot. For the better I would imagine. I have more empathy and realise things aren't always black or white.

* +

silverjx 23.01.18 - 02:35pm
Pre Blair did believe In the ''charm'' in politics....post Tony Blair now cynical with the fake ''everyman'' politician's * +

ladibud 23.01.18 - 02:37pm

@ tazdevil - 23.01.18 - 12:00pm
Actually, my opinions about so many people have changed over the years. There are people I thought were @ssholes and there are people I thought were near and close, but I think differently of them now.

However, my opinions on various matters haven't changed much. It's not that I'm stubborn or closed-minded or unreceptive to other people's ideas, advice or opinions (if someone logically makes sense, I do accept their advice/opinions and agree with their points) it's just that - I'm pretty much confident in what I believe in. And the things that I believe in, we're all really likely to agree on. Racism is bad, gay people are good, tolerance is super, class and caste systems are a bummer etc etc etc. The only people who don't agree with that stuff are old or freaks or the answer to Darwinist equation, so - f*ck them lol.gif

Long story short, my opinions about so many people and things I liked have changed. But my opinions on the matters I previously believed in haven't changed much. And I won't let anyone or anything change the way I feel about those subjects unless they present facts/logic and reasonable arguments against my opinions.

Yes I have also changed my mind abt ppl.

Sometimes due to me changing and then stagnating.

Sometimes due to them changing for the worse

Sometimes due to them just showing their true colours

Sometimes just due to understanding them better

And sometimes you just can't pin point the reason. * +

eyesore 23.01.18 - 02:41pm
Its all so black and white when you're a kid...the grey areas keeping getting bigger the older you get * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index