! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

downloading music - Page 12/13

Subject: downloading music
« <> »
3mel 12.12.17 - 09:33pm

@ dan27notts - 12.12.17 - 09:28pm
Just had a quick google, looks as though it could be the drm protection. Theres also links how to remove it but im a bit dubious

if the link is to a site called xda forums it'll be safe, if it's not I wouldn't bother with it. but you need to be rooted to use it which is even more complicated on newer android versions.

gypsy could probably do it with a push of a button but newer than that takes flashing all kinds of techy stuff. * +

dan27notts 12.12.17 - 09:45pm

@ 3mel - 12.12.17 - 09:33pm
if the link is to a site called xda forums it'll be safe, if it's not I wouldn't bother with it. but you need to be rooted to use it which is even more complicated on newer android versions.

gypsy could probably do it with a push of a button but newer than that takes flashing all kinds of techy stuff.

Im not that technologically advanced for rooting tbf and im on the galaxy S8 so its pretty new. You got much planned for tonight? Got a few songs that need downloading lol.gif * +

3mel 12.12.17 - 09:46pm
lol, have you tried torrents ? * +

dan27notts 12.12.17 - 10:27pm

@ 3mel - 12.12.17 - 09:46pm
lol, have you tried torrents ?

Tbh no, can i do them on my phone?
Also would they have the stuff im looking for? I thought it would be more popular and commercial stuff on there * +

3mel 12.12.17 - 10:56pm
the sites I know aren't great for music, but if it's new music who knows. you'd need a VPN app on your phone and then a client app (flud is the best), but it's gonna be pop up hell with ads unless you've got a blocker.

ask me again in a day or so and I'll download you a couple of tracks with tubemate. * +

sisfreak2017 12.12.17 - 11:21pm
Fk mee i thought most people's knew how to google index search etcinnocent.gif * +

crail 13.12.17 - 12:11am
Yeah. Wouldn't trust torrents or any vpn app from the playstore if I were you dan * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index