! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

School - Page 7/8

Subject: School
« <> »
shadow27 20.11.17 - 02:40pm
Sounds very enterprising dontknow.gif don't see the issue. * +

mikeymk 20.11.17 - 02:47pm
Pirating is illegal. * +

psnality 20.11.17 - 02:55pm

@ 3mel - 20.11.17 - 02:24pm
so the rule break part was selling stuff ?

Yeah, it was a pretty strict school. I was always selling stuff and coming up with schemes to make money. Got in trouble before that for various things, think they just had enough of me so did that to teach me a lesson.
Didn't learn it though, still carried on.
Had loads of detentions in school.
Oh yeah used to forge signitures for people and other things, I was pretty clever then. * +

3mel 20.11.17 - 03:44pm
nobody would've cared in the school I went to * +

mrfruity 20.11.17 - 04:43pm

@ birdy - 19.11.17 - 03:31pm
It seems like I was the worst behaved out of the lot of you. I wasn't expecting that when I made this. lol.gif

Bet you was a bully n'all lol * +

easybud1 20.11.17 - 05:33pm
I've never being through such * +

tazdevil 20.11.17 - 08:00pm
Expelled- never. Suspended- once. I was in 3rd or 4th grade (aged 10 or something) and my mate was clambering up a fence so I grabbed him from behind and pulled him causing him to fall. My intention was not to hurt him, just wanted to have a wee laugh but he became limp and kinda passed out lol and I ran away. I thought he died. This happened out of sight of teachers, but some kids witnessed it. They complained to the teacher, and I was taken to the principle. They phoned my mum instructing her to collect me from school, and telling her that I had been suspended for 1 or 2 days. I cried and cried. The guy was okay.

Then I got told a lot to leave the classroom for laughing, being gobby, displaying a poor attitude towards my science teacher etc. I did a lot of other stupid things (smoked in toilets, ducked out of classes, used phone whilst sat in class etc) I almost never got caught lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index