! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/politics - Page 528/530

Subject: trump/politics
« <> »
cleancut 31.03.18 - 07:43pm
Skripal was investigating Cambridge Analytica was he? reading.gif too good to be true. I don't buy that for a second. * +

shadow27 31.03.18 - 08:04pm
Were the Russians backing the conservatives etc as far back as 2015? Doesn't really make much sense to me. * +

bozzalad 31.03.18 - 08:13pm

@ shadow27 - 31.03.18 - 08:04pm
Were the Russians backing the conservatives etc as far back as 2015? Doesn't really make much sense to me.

that's because it is all bo11ocks n part of the ''someone nobbled us'' agenda n hysterics
they just can't accept they lost * +

shadow27 31.03.18 - 08:23pm
Well I posted a thing about Obama's reelection team doing stuff with people's FB details. Nobody seemed to notice or care about that. It seems to me that only certain people of a certain political persuasion can be implicated in this recent scandal, which seems very convenient. * +

bozzalad 31.03.18 - 08:26pm

@ shadow27 - 31.03.18 - 08:23pm
Well I posted a thing about Obama's reelection team doing stuff with people's FB details. Nobody seemed to notice or care about that. It seems to me that only certain people of a certain political persuasion can be implicated in this recent scandal, which seems very convenient.

well obviously. obalmy is an alt left politician so him doing it was actually applauded n considered ''inspired'' thinking n planning n making great use of social media * +

shadow27 31.03.18 - 08:28pm
Can we have a serious discussion though about the many ways voters are 'swayed' in manipulative ways? It's been going on for a bit longer than you think, incredibly long before the internet was a thing omg.gif shocking, I know. But can someone tell me why it is suddenly a crime? * +

bozzalad 31.03.18 - 08:30pm

@ shadow27 - 31.03.18 - 08:28pm
Can we have a serious discussion though about the many ways voters are 'swayed' in manipulative ways? It's been going on for a bit longer than you think, incredibly long before the internet was a thing omg.gif shocking, I know. But can someone tell me why it is suddenly a crime?

because trump n brexit, it wasn't n issue before then * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-530
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index