! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Uber - Page 4/9

Subject: Uber
« <> »
peta 24.09.17 - 02:34am
New York would take a step back if Uber stopped here. * +

4juice 24.09.17 - 12:00pm
Do you only get uber there or are there competitions like lyft or ride? * +

eyesore 24.09.17 - 12:08pm
I think its just more nanny state bulls**t. People should have the right to chose ....not be told what's best for us ...if you think its shyte don't use it * +

alanball 24.09.17 - 08:34pm
Capitalist pigs chav * +

recurve16 30.03.18 - 09:12am
AN UBER driver accused of a sex attack on a customer has had his licence suspended.
The 42-year-old failed to convince Mohammed Waqas Ali appeared before the Licensing and Regulatory Committee.councillors he should allowed to continue operating as a private hire driver.The committee suspended the Pollokshields residents licence until its expiry date in January next year.Mr Ali is alleged to have sexually assaulted with penetration a woman on a Cumbernauld Street in on January 27. * +

musho77 30.03.18 - 12:16pm
one of their driverless cars killed a woman last week maybe they forgot to put breaks on it * +

dodgey 30.03.18 - 06:48pm
Uber = bad service, foreign, rely on sat nav, unreliable, sh*t cars. Don't even go there folks or u will get a world of misery using them, i remember we got one when it first came out, we went to Ascot race course for the free Shergar cup, he was useless and I had to give him directions! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index