! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

skegness - Page 8/13

Subject: skegness
« <> »
obi_jon 27.04.17 - 04:58pm
It's beer, cider or wine only, no spirits allowed in pubs until they're 18. * +

sisfreak2017 27.04.17 - 05:09pm

@ tranie - 27.04.17 - 04:38pm
its 40 years since i went to butlins in skeggy, we wernt alowed outside the camp except to go to the beach one day. remember watching big daddy and giant haystacks wrestling there. I saw giant haystack walking round and went up to him and asked for an autograph he picked me up with one arm and perched me on his shoulder, cant remember if i ever did get his autograph or not. i got a feeling my mum may have snaffled it as she was a big wrestling fan.

roflmao.gifroflmao.gifroflmao.gifroflmao.gifroflmao.gifroflmao.gif Sooo remember those only our Camp Rules * +

tranie 27.04.17 - 05:13pm
think it was more to do with my dad, as we could get free ice cream in the camp, and outside you had to pay. He wouldnt let us leave the camp coz he would of had to put his hand in his pocket, tight git that he was. * +

obi_jon 27.04.17 - 05:18pm
I was able to get served in pubs by myself, without ID, when I was 15. I'd already started shaving and was over 6ft 2' by that age though, so I passed for 18. My mates all looked much younger, so they couldn't.lol.gif * +

tranie 27.04.17 - 05:21pm
remember when i was 16 me and a mate tried to get served in a pub, i got a pint no problem and my mate got a knock back. He looked at me and said ok lets go, i said fk off iv got a pint here you go lol.gif think the bar maid wanted a ride on the mr T express, she had been flirting all night, she would of got it too, only i had about 5 pints and had to be poured into a taxi legless lol.gif * +

sisfreak2017 27.04.17 - 05:38pm

@ obi_jon - 27.04.17 - 05:18pm
I was able to get served in pubs by myself, without ID, when I was 15. I'd already started shaving and was over 6ft 2' by that age though, so I passed for 18. My mates all looked much younger, so they couldn't.lol.gif

geez i remember buying 4 Kestrel Lagers at 14 if that ,but from ENGLISH off-license ,,,,,, Any grey hairs yet M8? worry.gif that was similar the much later SCANDIA GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN blush.gif all the girls liked scandia green me n m8's supped the Gold whivtwas also crap! * +

dan27notts 27.04.17 - 05:45pm

@ peta - 27.04.17 - 04:00pm
Can they really let kids in if it's only a pub? Omg.gif

Yep, i spent most of my childhood in pubs lol.gif mainly because my mum used to work in one til i was 5 or 6 and then because she always used to go there at a weekend, all families used to take their kid, just used to leave us on the play area outside running riot, hyped up on sweets and panda pops haha * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index