! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

skegness - Page 7/13

Subject: skegness
« <> »
shadow27 27.04.17 - 03:56pm
Oh no, wait.. I must have been thinking of the 'Meaning of Liff' definition of Skegness:

Nose excreta of a malleable consistency. * +

peta 27.04.17 - 04:00pm

@ dan27notts - 27.04.17 - 02:56pm
Rowdy football fans are like the high class chavs. Skegness is full of the poor chavs, scruffy clothes, in need of a wash, no manners, talk really common, take their kids to the pub all afternoon getting pissed etc lol

Can they really let kids in if it's only a pub? Omg.gif * +

peta 27.04.17 - 04:00pm

@ shadow27 - 27.04.17 - 03:23pm
Skegness always sounded like a dried up piece of snot or something equally unpleasant to me.

Yes, but it has a cool ring to it. Cool.gif * +

obi_jon 27.04.17 - 04:18pm

@ peta - 27.04.17 - 04:00pm
Can they really let kids in if it's only a pub? Omg.gif

Yeah, they let kids into pubs with their parents. They can even be bought alcoholic beverages(beer or wine) if they're 14+ and having a meal as well(some pubs serve food). * +

peta 27.04.17 - 04:26pm
Wow, so safe to drink if drinking with parents' supervision? * +

tranie 27.04.17 - 04:38pm
its 40 years since i went to butlins in skeggy, we wernt alowed outside the camp except to go to the beach one day. remember watching big daddy and giant haystacks wrestling there. I saw giant haystack walking round and went up to him and asked for an autograph he picked me up with one arm and perched me on his shoulder, cant remember if i ever did get his autograph or not. i got a feeling my mum may have snaffled it as she was a big wrestling fan. * +

obi_jon 27.04.17 - 04:48pm
Yes but only with a meal. In the UK it is illegal to give alcohol to any child under 5, but at 5+ they can drink at home under parental supervision. I just checked about the pub thing and it has been changed to 16+ now, it definitely used to be 14+ when I was a kid myself. Some pubs don't allow kids in at all, it's down to the owner's rules for each licensed premises wether they do or not but legally speaking they can if they want. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index