! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Weed topic....... - Page 2/26

Subject: The Weed topic.......
« <> »
kooh 24.04.17 - 08:48pm
I smoke n drink ''tis more fun good.gif * +

ungers 24.04.17 - 08:48pm
My wife are a bit upset about the lot, ya know, a man of your age, blah blah........but come to think of it, alcohol are far worse, as is cigarettes, but it's illegal?....... * +

peta 24.04.17 - 08:52pm

@ ungers - 24.04.17 - 08:44pm
Did you have it with alcohol? Cos if you did, it might not be pleasant......@peta.

Who doesn't drink on NYE dude? Of course. * +

shadow27 24.04.17 - 08:52pm
It's not worth taking it up as a habit imo, being reliant on it. As a thing you do rarely, maybe.. Idk. I've always said less is more. Build up a tolerance to it and it's just a waste of time and money. * +

piggle 24.04.17 - 08:54pm
I'd never tried any drugs before 6 months ago. Never even smoked a cigarette... I was on steroids, diuretics, various painkillers. Dr's would throw massive amounts of diazepam and opioids at me.

fu*ked all of it off, all of it... I now make my own tincture and have managed to pick my life back up. I'm working again, I don't suffer with all the sh*tty symptoms anymore and I haven't had a flare up since. Changed my life * +

peta 24.04.17 - 08:54pm

@ ungers - 24.04.17 - 08:46pm
I googled a LOT before taking the step.......so, will see when i come down.......that will be the deciding factor............

Google eh.. lol, ok then.. * +

peta 24.04.17 - 08:58pm

@ shadow27 - 24.04.17 - 08:52pm
It's not worth taking it up as a habit imo, being reliant on it. As a thing you do rarely, maybe.. Idk. I've always said less is more. Build up a tolerance to it and it's just a waste of time and money.

Like every other habit, it can be expensive. So if tolerance built up then I can only imagine.

Smoke all day to achieve that feel you really want. I know some people who've dedicated their lives to it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-26
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index