! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

North Korea - Page 8/11

Subject: North Korea
« <> »
phallica 6.05.17 - 05:04am
I just don't get North Korea, I mean what's the point of it at all. Everyone's terrified, or poor and starving, uneducated. What's the ultimate goal, for the glory of a piss poor shit dystopian country run by an obese manchild? Baffles me, otiose microcosm that it is will remain stunted, as to grow as a society will require a relinquishment of the almost comical stranglehold fatty has over the place. Share your dinner with your rocket scientists you fat fuck. * +

usbcable 6.05.17 - 05:32am
Every time they do an underground nuclear weapon test the 200 workers working on it die underground with it. People are expendable. They have army's that closely monitor the people. They are not allowed to travel from town to town. They put people in jail or instantly kill them if they disobey the slightest thing. * +

usbcable 6.05.17 - 05:35am
Tourists from other nations are only allowed in certain places and have to have tour guides who take them to places that give a false illusion of what it's like. They have actors that pretend to play out a scene of a happy population but this is not the truth. I have seen 30 photographs smuggled out of North Korea that show what it is like in reality * +

sisfreak2017 6.05.17 - 05:39am

@ usbcable - 6.05.17 - 05:32am
Every time they do an underground nuclear weapon test the 200 workers working on it die underground with it. People are expendable. They have army's that closely monitor the people. They are not allowed to travel from town to town. They put people in jail or instantly kill them if they disobey the slightest thing.

surely the nuclear tests are done down a borehole and not in an underground mine with scientist people as an audience thinking ohh this is gonna be goodtalkshow.gif * +

usbcable 6.05.17 - 05:43am
The scientists don't go under ground when the test goes off. Kim jongun ain't that stupid to kill his mad scientist. They get ordinary workers to do the final prep and light the fuse * +

sisfreak2017 6.05.17 - 06:04am

@ usbcable - 6.05.17 - 05:43am
The scientists don't go under ground when the test goes off. Kim jongun ain't that stupid to kill his mad scientist. They get ordinary workers to do the final prep and light the fuse

blue touch paper?
* +

dan27notts 6.05.17 - 08:05am

@ usbcable - 6.05.17 - 05:43am
The scientists don't go under ground when the test goes off. Kim jongun ain't that stupid to kill his mad scientist. They get ordinary workers to do the final prep and light the fuse

Light the fuse lol.gif its a nuclear bomb, not a fu*king firework * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum