! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump 2.0 - Page 939/941

Subject: trump 2.0
« <> »
obi_jon 7.09.17 - 12:23pm

@ kimjongl - 7.09.17 - 09:36am
He hasn't but that won't stop the leftist hysteria. I believe he doesn't mind if they stay but it has to be done according to the rule of law. Something leftists don't really have any concept of because their views are dictated by emotion and trying to look virtuous.

So basically his plan is to destroy the thing Obama introduced simply out of spite, then introduce very similar or near enough identical legislation and take all the credit for himself. * +

bozzalad 7.09.17 - 12:27pm
Or * +

kimjongl 7.09.17 - 12:56pm

@ obi_jon - 7.09.17 - 12:23pm
So basically his plan is to destroy the thing Obama introduced simply out of spite, then introduce very similar or near enough identical legislation and take all the credit for himself.

Do you not understand how the rule of law and the Constitution works? Even Obama admitted it wouldn't stand up to constitutional scrutiny. Trump is doing actually them a favour and trying to clean up the mess Obama left them in, but of course the leftists and the media will continue blowing their lord and saviours Barack and Michael. * +

obi_jon 7.09.17 - 01:02pm
[link]http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/ap-fact-check-trump-administration-said-daca/[/link] * +

kimjongl 7.09.17 - 01:13pm
What do you think should be done about DACA? * +

obi_jon 7.09.17 - 01:34pm
I think it should be handled in a way that doesn't unjustly punish the innocent and turn them into pawns in a political game. I'm not an expert on how it works so i'm in no position to offer an alternative solution. * +

kimjongl 7.09.17 - 01:51pm
And Trump is handling it perfectly. Congress gets to remedy Obama's blunder the proper legal way while simultaneously introducing tougher immigration policy. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-941
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search