! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Scarlett Johansson - Page 1/7

Subject: Scarlett Johansson
Replies: 44 Views: 1448
> »
xxduce 16.02.17 - 05:28am
Considers monogamy to be unnatural, the fact that its a lot of work for most people and definitely goes against some instinct to look beyond.The fact of that is proof that its not a natural thing.I agree monogamy isn't incorporated into our chemical makeup as humans. * +

nomnom 16.02.17 - 06:37am
Observable variability is not a conclusive or hard fact but its an interesting theory. Prairie Voles are very monogamous critters and they produce the same hormone as us to ensure that behaviour * +

nomnom 16.02.17 - 06:37am
Are you polyamorous, to be making this post? What's your thoughts? * +

ladibud 16.02.17 - 07:05am
i want monogamy, i insist on it... but what and how other ppl live is their business, as long as they are honest with all involved. * +

kimjongl 16.02.17 - 07:08am
Even from an evolutionary standpoint both options can make sense. One man many women is going to give you exponentially more offspring to ensure the survival of the species, but one man one woman is going to give you a more genetic diverse and superior population. * +

phallica 16.02.17 - 07:13am
Wouldn't caring for the ill or handicapped to one's own (potentially) personal and financial detriment be also considered unnatural? Yet people do it every day. Monogamy has the ability to occur with humans, people can be happily monogamous ergo it's part of nature. * +

nomnom 16.02.17 - 07:16am
Why do you need to say it like that, kim? Like only men can be poly, what a joke. * +

ementalm 16.02.17 - 07:19am
mum and dad make babies, carry on the human cycle. the end * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum