! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Synchronicity - Page 2/2

Subject: Synchronicity
« <
vedder 15.02.17 - 11:55pm
Coincidences, they're two a penny.. * +

liambrwn 3.06.24 - 04:14pm

@ shadow27 - 15.02.17 - 02:54am
Have you ever turned the sound down during a movie and played music as a replacement soundtrack instead?

- Dark Side of the Rainbow and Dark Side of Oz are two names commonly used in reference to rumours (circulated on the Internet since at least 1994) that The Dark Side of the Moon was written as a soundtrack for the 1939 film The Wizard of Oz. Observers playing the film and the album simultaneously have reported apparent synchronicities, such as Dorothy beginning to jog at the lyric ''no one told you when to run'' during ''Time'', and Dorothy balancing on a tightrope fence during the line ''balanced on the biggest wave'' in ''Breathe''. David Gilmour and Nick Mason have both denied a connection between the two works, and Roger Waters has described the rumours as ''amusing''. Alan Parsons has stated that the film was not mentioned during production of the album. -

I think they've got it matched up with the wrong movie dislike.gif but I guess you'd have to try it yourself to find out. Or just look at the runtime for both of them.. lol

No * +

warded 3.06.24 - 04:25pm
Actually synced my audio player with the end of Arrietty (karaoke subtitles). Did it on Linux too. Also it was almost pointless, but amusing for a while. It could be done, but eh... *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index