! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Christmas present - Page 7/7

Subject: Christmas present
« <
wickedwitch 10.12.16 - 02:44pm

@ phallica - 9.12.16 - 05:06pm
Perhaps a decent digital voice recorder, so they can record their memories or stories or their feelings. It might help those who miss them in the future, to be able to listen to their voice. It might even help the person in question to get out some of the feelings bound to be rocking around inside them.

Best reply on here.Its a good idea * +

wallyab 10.12.16 - 03:45pm

@ kooh - 9.12.16 - 07:58pm
A fkn massive party with lotsa drugs, alcohol n strippers good.gif

totally thisyes.gif ...get shiit faceddrunk.gif * +

jayna 11.12.16 - 07:31am
A trip of a lifetime on the oriant express train the whole family could dress up in clothes from that era and could ave a privite carriage all to their selfs so he cant catch any germs. You could raise cash on facebook on go fund me daddy. * +

ladibud 11.12.16 - 07:43am

@ dom4subs - 9.12.16 - 03:30pm
What the feck do you buy a family member for Christmas when you've just found out the illness they have is terminal and they only have about 6 months.

sorry to hear. sad news. I would by them something I know thy really always wanted and liked. I wouldn't be thinking it is only for 6 months... anyway I think that is what I would think. * +

birdy 11.12.16 - 08:24am

@ jayna - 11.12.16 - 07:31am
A trip of a lifetime on the oriant express train the whole family could dress up in clothes from that era and could ave a privite carriage all to their selfs so he cant catch any germs. You could raise cash on facebook on go fund me daddy.

Go fund me daddy lol.gif * +

kelypso 11.12.16 - 08:36am
I think I'd just treat it like a regular Christmas and buy something I'd usually have got them. You have 6 months for meaningful gestures and perhaps being spoilt will just remind them too much that they might not be around for the next one. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index