! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Israel - Page 242/260

Subject: Israel
« <> »
trunking 30.04.24 - 10:31pm

@ alanball - 30.04.24 - 10:27pm
I literally said live where they want just don't be colonising c**ts facepalm the Jews there lived peacefully with they're neighbours until all the colonising bellwiffs arrived

If there were Jews in Israel before formation of Israel then surely they aren't colonisers. * +

trunking 30.04.24 - 10:33pm
Should Jews live in the West Bank amongst the Palestinians? They lived there before formation of Israel. * +

trunking 30.04.24 - 10:35pm
I think they should be allowed there in the West Bank but forfeit right of identifying as Israeli. Palestine should be a separate country. Both Palestine and Israel should be free for all ethnicities living there. No Apartheid in either country. * +

alanball 30.04.24 - 10:36pm
Why don't they just stop killing everyone and stop treating Palestinians as dogs? Why don't they release the 9,000 Palestinian hostages they have as well, or have they not finished sexually abusing them? * +

alanball 30.04.24 - 10:38pm

@ trunking - 30.04.24 - 10:35pm
I think they should be allowed there in the West Bank but forfeit right of identifying as Israeli. Palestine should be a separate country. Both Palestine and Israel should be free for all ethnicities living there. No Apartheid in either country.

Netanyahu, and to a bigger extent Ben Gvir won't have it. I explained to you what happened their in the early 90s. You're more knowledgeable than being so I don't need to tell you. You're just closest by your Zionist ideology * +

ogdenz 30.04.24 - 10:39pm
You would think the Jewish folk would know what the are doing is appalling. * +

trunking 30.04.24 - 10:40pm
Yes. They are wrong. Palestine should become a UN-recognised nation. Israel are occupiers. Settlers should be given option as identifying as either Palestinian if they decide to stay or go back to Israel. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-260
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index