! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

errors - Page 2/3

Subject: errors
« <> »
mikeymk 15.01.20 - 10:55pm

@ mab921 - 29.06.16 - 09:40am
Is it my phone or is it Prodi? They happen merely inside topics so I'm a bit confuseddunno.gif

Same as that. Page loading in forums is utter shyte. Fine otherwise.

The lower links never work, gotta scroll to the top to use those ones almost every time. And the comments box often doesn't work.

I had to refresh the page 3x just to post this in Thoughts, but gave up and put it here. * +

3mel 15.01.20 - 11:08pm
if your phone has DEVELOPER OPTIONS showing in settings, you can try changing the screen density a little.
I used to have problems on some sites using the very bottom of my screen until I changed the density.

if you don't developer options, go-to settings / about phone / build number and tap fairly rapidly on build number 7 times. you can't get it wrong but developer options can make your phone unusable if you mess with the wrong thing. * +

crail 15.01.20 - 11:35pm
User error * +

vampirebutterfly 15.01.20 - 11:37pm
Im not having problems today * +

gt_tdi 16.01.20 - 12:08am
'Prodi' for_sure.gif * +

mikeymk 16.01.20 - 01:16am
Lol @ Funphy struggling to see over the ads...

* +

mikeymk 16.01.20 - 01:20am

@ 3mel - 15.01.20 - 11:08pm
if your phone has DEVELOPER OPTIONS showing in settings, you can try changing the screen density a little.
I used to have problems on some sites using the very bottom of my screen until I changed the density.

if you don't developer options, go-to settings / about phone / build number and tap fairly rapidly on build number 7 times. you can't get it wrong but developer options can make your phone unusable if you mess with the wrong thing.

I can't find any such things. Ogdenz said he was having the same problems, and it only happens here. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index