! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

My card was cloned :( - Page 1/4

Subject: My card was cloned :(
Replies: 26 Views: 1017
> »
brightspark 22.04.16 - 04:05am
Checked my internet bankin n fair wad of money was withdrawn today..easyjet..John lewis..marks n sparks..your welcome u robbin free loading stains on society * +

chatnow 22.04.16 - 04:11am
Hope it gets sorts real quickly * +

3mel 22.04.16 - 04:16am
dude you now have the power to ruin this persons day or maybe up coming years. if they booked a flight that hasn't travelled already you know where and when they will be on a certain date. get this info to the police pronto and you just might get yourself the perfect revenge.

also obviously contact the bank and give them details of all the payments in question. I hope it wasn't a debit card. you never want to hand over a debit card to another person. use a credit card for insecure transactions as they're insured against fraudulent use.

if you haven't handed over your card to anyone then your laptop has a virus and you need to disconnect it from the net now and and get it cleaned up properly... * +

mok214 22.04.16 - 04:17am
I thought you all had chip and pin cards by now. doh.gif * +

3mel 22.04.16 - 04:22am
chip and pin isn't secure under certain circumstances. keyloggers, cloning and just plain snooping still works * +

mikeymk 22.04.16 - 04:23am
Contactless these days old man, but what does that have to do with it? It could've been cloned by a device on a cashpoint.

Whatever, the bank will sort it. But you have to tell them as soon as you know. * +

3mel 22.04.16 - 04:28am
the real mystery is why it's called contactless... * +

mz.c 22.04.16 - 06:23am
I hate contactless, it's not secure, I don't get who though this was a good idea. Anyway pw I hope you manage to catch who's done this. Robbing b****rds. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search