! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Life's too Short - Page 1/15

Subject: Life's too Short
Replies: 100 Views: 7937
> »
berk 6.03.16 - 12:53am
After what's happened to Redvixen it's made me think a lot. I don't come in here a lot anymore but I know over the years I've probably mouthed off and insulted a fair few people in here. I just want to apologise to anyone I've offended. We've all been here a long time and hate the thought that people can just suddenly die (like Redvixen did) so, to anyone I've been an ars* to, I apologise. (I think the thought of Judgement Day is scaring me) life's too damn short to be an arse. * +

beery2 6.03.16 - 12:58am
I like arses anyway..callipygian is my favourite word * +

berk 6.03.16 - 01:07am
I don't know what that word means... Is it Welsh? * +

mikeymk 6.03.16 - 01:09am
I wonder if i'll ever have such a moment of empathy, reflecting over my behaviour, questioning if i've been a di ck, wondering if people have got me wrong..?

Meh, doubt it. tea.gif. * +

shadow27 6.03.16 - 01:13am
It has made me think differently about certain people. * +

berk 6.03.16 - 01:14am
@ Mikey... You probably wouldn't but you're quite cool. I don't think you're very offensive in here. I think I've sometimes been argumentative for arguments sake. It's made me think, what if someone else here died, I know we don't physically know each other but it's horrible. I want to be nice to people now. * +

berk 6.03.16 - 01:16am

@ shadow27 - 6.03.16 - 01:13am
It has made me think differently about certain people.

And me. I'm going to try and be a bit more tolerant now. We've all got a life and we're all as important as each other. I'm terrible for thinking my opinion is right and arguing. I'm going to listen to others more often. * +

reallyu 6.03.16 - 01:18am

@ berk - 6.03.16 - 12:53am
After what's happened to Redvixen it's made me think a lot. I don't come in here a lot anymore but I know over the years I've probably mouthed off and insulted a fair few people in here. I just want to apologise to anyone I've offended. We've all been here a long time and hate the thought that people can just suddenly die (like Redvixen did) so, to anyone I've been an ars* to, I apologise. (I think the thought of Judgement Day is scaring me) life's too damn short to be an arse.

How thoughtful n sweet. Reflection is good for the soul most of the time.. This is what happens when u meditate on things n ppl at times.. It cleanses the soul n causes us to make things right before its too late. I dont kno u, but that was really sweet. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search