! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Colour Blind - Page 1/20

Subject: Colour Blind
Replies: 138 Views: 4705
> »
lucky13 6.10.15 - 01:42am
Anyone have this? I do and im useless at colours unless its gray,black and white, greens and reds are difficult as browns and reds and blues with purple. I remember the books that they tested you with the dots and you had to tell them what number/s you seen * +

mikeymk 6.10.15 - 01:46am
Hopelessly colour blind here. It's so strong in my family, even some of the women have it.

It has helped though - I see a car and it's got odd panels on it, i know it's been in a crash. Because i pick up the paint difference.. * +

tazdevil 6.10.15 - 03:00am
u mean, the world mostly appears grey, white and black 2 u??? like a black and white tv??? * +

peta 6.10.15 - 03:14am
No, I see every tint, every shade. * +

tazdevil 6.10.15 - 03:15am
I'm aware that a colour blind persons eyes dont hav the colour detecting cells/receptors (i.e. cones) but, wot does the world look like 2 them??? do tree leaves appear black/greyish 2 them etc this might sound lame but, I'm curious * +

birdy 6.10.15 - 04:46am
[link]This:http://youtu.be/evQsOFQju08[/link] nerd, he always cracks me up how he jumps up from the bottom of the screen. pmpl.gif * +

jayna 6.10.15 - 05:31am
Do you download games in colourblind mode from playstore. * +

mab21 6.10.15 - 06:20am
It's interesting. How do you fall in love? Or how do you pick your food in the store? How do you know if you buy white bread or brown bread? Do you know when you see white? And I can imagine when you dress lol I bet you mess with socks lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search