! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

opinion - Page 5/5

Subject: opinion
« <
flossi 11.08.15 - 08:09am
Are they in the same hospital Smokey? If they are then ladi's advice is the one I would take, as you can take your mum to see your auntie.
However if they aren't then I would hold back the news until you get the all clear for your mum.
I've been in a very similar situation with my mum and dad and its awful.
As I went to pick my dad up from hospital the ambulance was coming for my mum at home but I didn't tell him until we got home, I then had to dial 999 for him, both parents in different hospitals. * +

flossi 11.08.15 - 08:12am
I truly hope everything goes ok and both get back to good health. * +

cheeky63 11.08.15 - 02:03pm

@ ladibud - 11.08.15 - 07:48am
Tough situation, 1stly I would speak to her doctors and explain what is goin on nd my fears, if the doc gives the green light, tell her, just ask that the doc is nearby when u do.... If she can handle it accordin to her doctors, I would tell her. But the 1st step would be talkin to the docs.

i was going to say ask the doctors think thats the best thing to do * +

cheeky63 11.08.15 - 02:05pm
oh n i hope they get well soon * +

jayna 11.08.15 - 02:12pm
First thing you ave to do before you tell her the news about her sister is talk to the doctor or surgeon who operated on your mother to see if she can handle the shock. If she can then go a head but make sure there,s a doctor or nurse on standby incase the shock is too much for her to handle. * +

ladibud 11.08.15 - 02:35pm
and self doubt sets in poor * +

juciluc 11.08.15 - 03:46pm

@ ladibud - 11.08.15 - 07:48am
Tough situation, 1stly I would speak to her doctors and explain what is goin on nd my fears, if the doc gives the green light, tell her, just ask that the doc is nearby when u do.... If she can handle it accordin to her doctors, I would tell her. But the 1st step would be talkin to the docs.

I think this. She is in the right place to be looked after if the shock is to hard. N she is in hospital so can't do to much to put a strain on herself trying to help. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index