! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Good Friday - Page 5/7

Subject: Good Friday
« <> »
wretchro 3.04.15 - 08:17am
It's the old spiced ones my dear old nanny God rest her soul, used to ram down my neck as a kid that makes me wanna spew everytime I smell them In supermarkets, now. I don't know what that main spice is but it sets my senses off terrible sick.gif * +

ladibud 3.04.15 - 08:20am
cinnamon i think, also think there is nutmeg and ginger in ... i love them... * +

ladibud 3.04.15 - 08:21am
when my sis was small she always wanted them but my mum had to 'take the flies' out of hers lol. she hated raisans. * +

wretchro 3.04.15 - 08:27am
Oh no I heart.gif cinammon.. I think it's prob nutmeg or something. Or star anise possibly? Or cloves... I'm not sure. The smell reminds me of tangy sick (soz lol) haha! ''Take the flies out'' bless aww.gif * +

ladibud 3.04.15 - 08:29am
i am not sure what all spices go into it all, i kno i hate cinnamon with a passion, but love hot cross buns lol... hubby bought me a think a koperhagen the other day, was gorgeous! * +

vampirebutterfly 3.04.15 - 10:23am

@ ladibud - 3.04.15 - 07:54am
bs to u, not to many others, each to his own ... i will tell u somethin tho, i have found on this site, that there is more intolerance from non believers than there is from believers, more non believers insultin, talkin down, judgin, mockin what ppl believe in than bellievers who do that to non believers. dunno i have never told anyone they are talkin bs when they say anythin negative against religion, god, jesus etc, yet i get told it the moment i just reply to a simple Q.

Never got why people do. I don't insult anyone's lack of belief or different belief. * +

ogdenz 3.04.15 - 10:37am
Gonna have a scotch egg on Sunday,the sausage element represents a dead pig and the egg element a chicken ovulation. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index