! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

single with kids - Page 1/27

Subject: single with kids
Replies: 189 Views: 6361
> »
4juice 14.03.15 - 10:49am
Is it okay to raise two children not your own as a single parent to them? * +

iilmadme 14.03.15 - 10:52am
yeah,it's fine * +

4juice 14.03.15 - 10:53am
I know someone. He is a successful person, got a great career and he is the ideal man for most women. Everything is alligned for him, he is successful in his job and also got a successful business he started with a mate of mine. He got together with a single mom raising two kids. Not ordinary mommy but someone who thinks she is still 18 and party almost every night. The unfortunate happened as she died from OD and now this guy, lets called him Andy, is left to raise two kids wh not even his own! * +

iilmadme 14.03.15 - 10:56am
some people wouldnt dream of abandoning their step kids * +

4juice 14.03.15 - 10:57am
I tried telling him one time to dump the kids and start fresh but Andy the bubble boy is stubborn and insist it his responsibility. To make matter worse, the day when his girlfriend died, she was found at another man house. She made the wrong choices and now Andy is paying for her mistake. He still thinks i dont know what its like being in his shoes and think i am wrong when i asked him to dump the kids and start fresh. Am i really wrong here or are you all siding Andy? * +

4juice 14.03.15 - 10:59am

@ iilmadme - 14.03.15 - 10:52am
yeah,it's fine

It is not fine. You are not obligated to raise someone else kids who are not your own to start with and by doing so, you are letting yourself to have kids of your own like many men wants. Would you want to marry a man who got kids who is not his own? Andy is an idiot and my advise to all men out there, do not be as stupid as Andy. * +

4juice 14.03.15 - 11:00am
...you are NOT letting** * +

foxigalx 14.03.15 - 11:00am
If he abandons them who else have they got? Sounds a really decent guy taking on the kids * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search