! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Friendship - Page 5/5

Subject: Friendship
« <
moplady 21.12.14 - 03:52pm

@ birdy - 21.12.14 - 03:37pm
It's good that you're trying mops. It's not always easy to forgive, but if you can do it, it makes you stronger.. and it heals as well. It's something not a lot of people ever think about. Keep it in mind, and keep doing what you're doing.

Thanks birdy hug.gif your right there big time hun, cos say if this topic came up before I went to rehab I would of laughed at it thought it was ball s.it, it's taken all my life up until naw thanks to rehab to work on this, know way it was easy, but so glad I've dune it feel so diffrent new person, still potty mind lol.gif * +

birdy 21.12.14 - 03:58pm
Yeah no s**t, you're loony as fk. But just do your best. I personally think forgiveness is important. So I know what you're on about. * +

moplady 21.12.14 - 04:08pm

@ birdy - 21.12.14 - 03:58pm
Yeah no s**t, you're loony as fk. But just do your best. I personally think forgiveness is important. So I know what you're on about.

My psychiatrist said to me when I told him that am mad he laughed and said its the ones that don't admit or say or know they our mad that they really worry abt so am not to bad Pmpl.gif * +

moplady 21.12.14 - 04:11pm

@ moplady - 21.12.14 - 04:08pm
My psychiatrist said to me when I told him that am mad he laughed and said its the ones that don't admit or say or know they our mad that they really worry abt so am not to bad Pmpl.gif

Pays to be mad to mind, told me am not to worry cos I will always get my money Pmpl.gif fk ing check of them lol.gif fk ing c..ts crying3.gif * +

propidol 21.12.14 - 05:01pm
Everyones your problem until you look the other way. * +

mikeymk 21.12.14 - 05:07pm
She's got a psychiatrist?

I will never complain about my job ever again. * +

peta 21.12.14 - 05:12pm
Ok Ghandi. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page