! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

moving in with your girlfriend.. - Page 1/5

Subject: moving in with your girlfriend..
Replies: 35 Views: 1411
> »
abzyb 3.10.14 - 01:22am
What's it like?.. Isn't it weird seeing each other all the time? * +

ninkynin 3.10.14 - 01:24am
Keep your eyes closed. * +

mikeymk 3.10.14 - 01:29am
Don't. Do it.

Being friends is great. Dating is great. sh*ggin is great. Keeping up with each other, sleeping over, it's all great.

Once you live together, oh hell, then it's not great. The control. The differences. The resentment over every little thing - say goodbye to your right to a personal-space level of independence, your life is about to crash into hell on earth.

Don't. Do it. * +

eyesore 3.10.14 - 01:33am
great answer to l*st laundry and loneliness * +

usbcable 3.10.14 - 01:59am
Do it good.gif it's the best thing in the world * +

bongoboo 3.10.14 - 02:17am

@ mikeymk - 3.10.14 - 01:29am
Don't. Do it.

Being friends is great. Dating is great. sh*ggin is great. Keeping up with each other, sleeping over, it's all great.

Once you live together, oh hell, then it's not great. The control. The differences. The resentment over every little thing - say goodbye to your right to a personal-space level of independence, your life is about to crash into hell on earth.

Don't. Do it.

this lol.gif fk me you endup made feeling guilty for having a bit of me time * +

staar.x 3.10.14 - 03:43am
I see my boyfriend daily currently.. It appears him and his family have gained me as a lodger. Hoping that by this time next year we'll have our own place smile2.gif * +

birdy 3.10.14 - 03:53am
You don't sound as keen as you did the other day. Novelty worn off? That was quick. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search