! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Festivals - Page 8/8

Subject: Festivals
« <
xivanax 27.01.19 - 10:10pm
Rockness is very poorly policed. So much trouble. Was there but came home early. Times when ya ashamed to be Scottish. Do they still run it? Same with wizard. Twas po0p * +

dan27notts 27.01.19 - 10:25pm

@ xivanax - 27.01.19 - 10:10pm
Rockness is very poorly policed. So much trouble. Was there but came home early. Times when ya ashamed to be Scottish. Do they still run it? Same with wizard. Twas po0p

Rockness is now Grove Ness festival, apparently its just the same as rockness used to be lol.gif i wanted to go but the last 2 years i was up there it always fell on my weekend back home in england * +

xivanax 28.01.19 - 06:47am

@ dan27notts - 27.01.19 - 10:25pm
Rockness is now Grove Ness festival, apparently its just the same as rockness used to be lol.gif i wanted to go but the last 2 years i was up there it always fell on my weekend back home in england

Like i said tiz very poorly policed. Bella last year had 4 arrests. I think thus is very good fir the 20k+ that attend. You just got to put up with the inversneckens...weird bunch them lol * +

xivanax 28.01.19 - 06:48am
Loopallu isthe fest in the west. Excellentwee festival. Went twice. Just can't seem to get tickets for it for the love of money. Not sure if its still on...away to have a gander and see * +

xivanax 28.01.19 - 06:53am
And am in the process of getting my tickets for loopallu...thanks to whoever posted this as i would never of thought of looking. Bonus of this fest is its that small i can take my dogs...whoopa *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index