! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Festivals - Page 1/8

Subject: Festivals
Replies: 54 Views: 3505
> »
lothario 14.09.14 - 07:43pm
How many have u been to, where was it, how was your experience?

Just caught the back end of one on telly, Pitbull was snarling some s**t. I was thinkin I'm too old for festivals now, but reassessing things, I just don't like mainstream music enough. It's always been like that. I don't even like one band enough that it'd be acceptable to sieve the through all the s**te, just to see them live. * +

sardonikkei 14.09.14 - 07:44pm
Glasto loads. Loved it. Was drunk for all of it. Or stoned. Most likely both. * +

sardonikkei 14.09.14 - 07:48pm
Did get to see some actual legends tho. So swings n roundabouts. Had to share a tent with my ex husband but i got to see al green live. * +

garion 14.09.14 - 07:59pm
Glastonbury many times, and I'll paste below an experience I originally posted in the 'Gigs' topic.

We were camping in the Green Field at Glastonbury, and Ozric Tentacles (who at the time were largely unheard-of) were staying there too and jamming all night long. From time to time one of the band would go for a wee or a veggie burger, and they'd ask one of the 'audience' to sit in. So I was sitting in on drums, and it was kinda spooky, 'cos as you may know, it's really dark on that hilltop apart from the campfire and candles, and we were jamming this weird psychedelic riff, when moving slowly up the hill towards the field came this strange, glowing green RING, about 2 feet in diameter and perpendicular to the ground.. all of us playing noticed it, and the groove faltered somewhat, and the people listening started glancing over their shoulders to see what was engaging our attention.
As the apparition drew closer to the circle of firelight, we could all see that right in the centre of the glowing circle were huge, razor-sharp teeth.
There was a frantic twnging of guy-ropes as the listeners (many of whom had been sampling some of Mother Nature's more exotic bounty) scrambled desperately to escape, and the music stopped..
For the space of three heartbeats there was absolute silence and an intense focus of concentration on the.. * +

garion 14.09.14 - 07:59pm
..Alsatian dog with two glowsticks looped around its body, which gave us a friendly tongue-lolling nod, strolled to the door of one of the Peace Convoy vans, gave a short bark, and was admitted.
We all changed out of our brown trousers and carried on jamming, but that's the most scared I've been on stage.. * +

trashy 14.09.14 - 08:14pm
Download, Glastonbury, V, Reading. Worst was Download cos I got heatstroke. Spent pretty much 3 days in a boiling hot tent good.gif Fun times * +

rose01 14.09.14 - 08:54pm
lol.gifgarion * +

propidol 14.09.14 - 09:09pm
Glastonbury, Leeds, Reading, Hammerfest, Bloodstock, Global etc. Always messy. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search